Why mid is the safest lane

#11bobguydude1Posted 1/19/2013 4:16:34 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
its really easy to avoid a gank in mid lane, if they come from the bushes, run to the opposite set of bushes, if they come from behind you, run opposite and into the bush. Mid is definately the hardest to gank, i never even have to ward it because you can escape a gank if you have quick reactions.

Cool so you'd avoid this gank np

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY_mBbI9M

yes, that is if mias were called.

Sweet, you're better than 2400 elo players. I'm honored to be on the same board as you sir.

im actually Chaox
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#12orcus_snakePosted 1/19/2013 4:21:42 PM
the fact that you said you dont even need to ward proves you are a terrible player and probably unranked. Prove me otherwise
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#13T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 1/19/2013 7:46:13 PM
well i usually dont ward because i start boots + 3 pots and i harass very effectively in mid lane, and when the other mid calls for a gank i avoid it, say 2-3 times before the jungler even stops coming to my lane. Then around the ~20 minute mark, whichever lane on my team happens to be losing comes to my lane to cs, this will happen almost every game and i have accepted it to be truth.
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#14kirbyakaZPosted 1/19/2013 8:50:13 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
its really easy to avoid a gank in mid lane, if they come from the bushes, run to the opposite set of bushes, if they come from behind you, run opposite and into the bush. Mid is definately the hardest to gank, i never even have to ward it because you can escape a gank if you have quick reactions.

Cool so you'd avoid this gank np

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY_mBbI9M

Something like that has happened to me, however luckily I was level 4 Veigar with two points in my stun, so I was able to stun two of them, the third one got hit by the turret twice and I Q'd them and they ran off.

That said, that was a perfect gank on that video that I don't know if I could dodge with anyone but Veigar(Perhaps LeBlank?) as his stun is amazing.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#15tlalynet0Posted 1/19/2013 8:55:27 PM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Mid lane has no closeby brushes in the lane. This denies any champions from hiding and ambushing..

Eve, Shako, kind of Rengar.

Mid lane has an inner turret in close proximity to the outer turret. This provides extra protection when running from an enemy.

True

Because of these reasons I think squishy champions should go mid lane.

I think squishy champions should go in a duo lane where someone will defend them, heal them, or stun for them. They need some kind of 'support' or something.
#16VeeVeesPosted 1/19/2013 8:57:24 PM
no
because of the wide open space and lack of cover you are extremely vulnerable to sniper fire. it's best to avoid the lane completely or if you really have to, go in with heavy armor.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars