Do any pros play Viktor?

#1LawlerlawlPosted 1/19/2013 3:55:56 PM
I'd love to watch him played at a professional level.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
#2KarmicDragon1Posted 1/19/2013 3:57:06 PM
No his skill chilling is too low.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#3T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 1/19/2013 3:57:48 PM
I dont think ive ever seen him used in competitive play , but im sure the pros DO play him on occasion. Im kinda glad he's really underrated, the less people that play him= more lazers for me.
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#4OximofoPosted 1/19/2013 3:58:11 PM
No because you can play a champ that hits pretty much as hard and requires less position and isn't shut down by boots.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#5dennis941012Posted 1/19/2013 4:16:11 PM
No because you can play a champ that hits pretty much as hard and requires less position and isn't shut down by boots.

damage viktor isn't about damage >_>
there are only few champions that can zone as well as he can
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#6aHappySackaPosted 1/19/2013 4:21:31 PM
If anyone played him in a high-profile game then he'd become fotm material and get nerfed when people complain about how good he is.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 1/19/2013 5:11:51 PM
I remember Scarra playing him and being like "damn viktor is pretty good I should play him more"

and he proceeded to not play him again on stream to my knowledge l0l
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#8Arken101Posted 1/19/2013 5:14:18 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
I remember Scarra playing him and being like "damn viktor is pretty good I should play him more"

and he proceeded to not play him again on stream to my knowledge l0l

I think I've seen that one too, he went like 12-1 and it ended around 27 minutes.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#9CheezWhizXPosted 1/19/2013 5:25:45 PM
Because Viktor is trash compared to literally any other AP mid. Lower damage, lower utility, a pathetic shield, a wasted item slot, no roaming potential, and literally nothing to defend himself with except a stun that requires the person to have no blink and stand in it for 1.5 seconds.

Why play him when Karthus, Anivia, TF, Eve, etc. does what he can do 10x better in every situation?
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/19/2013 5:29:05 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
Because Viktor is trash compared to literally any other AP mid. Lower damage, lower utility, a pathetic shield, a wasted item slot, no roaming potential, and literally nothing to defend himself with except a stun that requires the person to have no blink and stand in it for 1.5 seconds.

Why play him when Karthus, Anivia, TF, Eve, etc. does what he can do 10x better in every situation?

This is wrong on just about every level.
---
And then John was a zombie.