So is Annie even good?

#1Flame_HazardPosted 1/19/2013 7:04:51 PM
I feel like I haven't seen her outside of bot games, ever. Maybe once or twice when I was like level 2, but not since. She used to piss me off before I understood how her stun worked, because she would actually rail me into the ground in bot games because I didn't expect it. Then I did and she just died like anything else.

So being the bandwagoning fotm sheep that I am, I decided that I want to perhaps add Annie to my main characters roster after the rework, whenever that happens. Is she even worth playing though? Anything she can do that Ryze or Brand or any other AP caster mid can't do better?

I feel like she's the Ashe here. Effective, but inferior, and lacking. But that's strictly an assumption.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#2sequeezeyPosted 1/19/2013 7:06:15 PM
Secret brag topic that he can beat bots
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#3Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:08:16 PM
sequeezey posted...
Secret brag topic that he can beat bots

damn I was caught.
---
#4Chrikke666Posted 1/19/2013 7:08:59 PM
Annie is good. Suffers a bit from having low range and bruisers being everywhere, but she's good. It's just that there are better choices.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#5HagenExPosted 1/19/2013 7:10:17 PM
Annie is not great, but not bad either. A decent AP, her range is hideous and if you dont kill someone with your skill rotation youre dead.
#6Kadabra025Posted 1/19/2013 7:11:10 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
I feel like I haven't seen her outside of bot games, ever. Maybe once or twice when I was like level 2, but not since. She used to piss me off before I understood how her stun worked, because she would actually rail me into the ground in bot games because I didn't expect it. Then I did and she just died like anything else.

So being the bandwagoning fotm sheep that I am, I decided that I want to perhaps add Annie to my main characters roster after the rework, whenever that happens. Is she even worth playing though? Anything she can do that Ryze or Brand or any other AP caster mid can't do better?

I feel like she's the Ashe here. Effective, but inferior, and lacking. But that's strictly an assumption.

>Ashe
>Inferior
>Not used for utility instead of just straight up damage
Please increase your understanding of the game.
---
Redskins and Arsenal fan for life.
Lolskins
#7WafflesquadPosted 1/19/2013 7:11:31 PM
the real question here is: does she even lift?
---
Ask me about warspoons.
#8aHappySackaPosted 1/19/2013 7:11:33 PM
She's mainly a burst caster that's outclassed by others, she's not exactly bad but there are better choices.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#9Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:18:22 PM(edited)
Hmm. Doesn't sound all that appealing really. I might change my plans on this one.

Kadabra025 posted...
>Ashe
>Inferior
>Not used for utility instead of just straight up damage
Please increase your understanding of the game.

Everything I've ever heard about Ashe is that she's a good ADC that lacks escapes (and maybe other things like a steroid? I only have a loose understanding of what that even is), and that you're better off picking something else unless you're Korean and can use hacks to aim your ult across the world. And perhaps unless you have a team that compensates for your weaknesses.
---
#10fi3rcedragonPosted 1/19/2013 7:20:52 PM
Wafflesquad posted...
the real question here is: does she even lift?

http://i.minus.com/iO8Q6HiuiosnS.jpg
---
hurghhhh