How do you carry with noc?

#1unlosing_rangerPosted 1/20/2013 3:01:26 AM
i'm at just over 1000 elo and i want to know how to carry as noc. The problem seems to be that my team pushes then dies, so even tho i out farm everyone I cant do anything. This is mainly because the enemy team will always stay together by the time iv'e farmed up enough to compensate for the fact my team feeds them, I cant ulti in because i get stun locked and die, if my team start a team fight it's useally while i'm farming and not able to ulti in on time, if i can ulti in on time then the person im focusing just flashes away or i get stun locked and die.

My build is useally, machette + pots, gold per kill blade, armor and bonus damage to monster claw, then boots of as and then a bloodthrister
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#2Jordo_dPosted 1/20/2013 3:11:01 AM
wait for your team to initiate and your ap carry to jump the ad carry.....once the ad carry uses their get away tool....ult, ult to them, Q them, E them....auto attack them to death....usually by the time all that happens and you get to the ad carry, everyone's CC is already on CD

stay with your team at all times in the game...or at least keep your team within the range of your ult
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#3zeppelin312Posted 1/20/2013 3:11:32 AM
so you build glass cannon on a melee champ and wonder why you can't carry?
#4unlosing_ranger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:13:05 AM
i aim for my final build to be, as boots, bloodthrister, IE, Zerphr, Black Clever, TF.

How should i change my build?
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#5Stalky24Posted 1/20/2013 3:16:55 AM
unlosing_ranger posted...
i aim for my final build to be, as boots, bloodthrister, IE, Zerphr, Black Clever, TF.

How should i change my build?

You build meele AD carry on a character with extremly low AD scaling but tons of utility.
hint: Frozen Mallet is best item on Noc and should be rushed.
#6Jordo_dPosted 1/20/2013 3:17:24 AM
There are three ways you can play Nocturne:

Pure DPS melee carry, only if you get very fed early and can just keep snowballing:

Bloodthirster
Infinity edge
Bilgewater Cutlass

Tanky dps:

Frozen Mallet
Wits End
Maw of Malmortius

Pure tank:

Warmogs
Bulwark
Atma's Impaler

The thing is that unless you are just far ahead of the enemy, you will melt with a dps build. I recommend the tanky DPS build, unless your being the tank for your team. You will have a good combo of damage and defense, enough to jump on a carry and stick to them.

Nocturne has built in damage, his passive is a 120% aoe cleave, his Q adds damage, and W adds attack speed, so there isn't any real reason to build damage on him in the first place.
---
#7iXCelticXiPosted 1/20/2013 3:28:10 AM
Jordo_d posted...
There are three ways you can play Nocturne:

Pure DPS melee carry, only if you get very fed early and can just keep snowballing:

Bloodthirster
Infinity edge
Bilgewater Cutlass

Tanky dps:

Frozen Mallet
Wits End
Maw of Malmortius

Pure tank:

Warmogs
Bulwark
Atma's Impaler

The thing is that unless you are just far ahead of the enemy, you will melt with a dps build. I recommend the tanky DPS build, unless your being the tank for your team. You will have a good combo of damage and defense, enough to jump on a carry and stick to them.

Nocturne has built in damage, his passive is a 120% aoe cleave, his Q adds damage, and W adds attack speed, so there isn't any real reason to build damage on him in the first place.

Pretty much none of these builds.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#8Jordo_dPosted 1/20/2013 3:55:00 AM
^^^bro is scared of the darkness
---
#9Master Of The DeadPosted 1/20/2013 3:57:09 AM
Wriggles, Warmogs, situational.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#10WafflesquadPosted 1/20/2013 4:02:18 AM
Good question, since Noc doesn't have any arms, how does he carry things? I've often wondered this myself and I've come to the conclusion that he genuinely doesn't care about carrying anything because he hates people.
---
Ask me about warspoons.