What is causing me to be so much worse at this game this season?

#1TheSchrefPosted 1/20/2013 8:02:36 AM
During Season 1/2 I would die FAR less each game. Usually 1-3 deaths a game and 5-6 if I was doing horrible. I usually wouldn't get more than 5-8 kills, but I always had my assists and did my part each game.

This season I can barely have a good game. I do play a lot less, but not enough to become as bad as I have. I'll still go positive, but it will be something like 10-8-12 which is terrible.

It's starting to get frustrating. Help me!
#2AdraenPosted 1/20/2013 8:03:14 AM
Season 3's shifted the playstyle. It's a lot more aggressive playing now.
#3crondizzlePosted 1/20/2013 8:04:03 AM
I dunno, we can't really help you. Maybe get lolreplay and post a replay that's the only way people can help.
#4BiglabronPosted 1/20/2013 8:09:53 AM(edited)
season 2 was more aggressive than season 1. Season 3 is looking to be more aggressive than season 2.

With more aggro more misplays occur. You will eventually get better at dealing with the aggro or succumb to it. If you can manage it you will succeed greater than many.

Look at it this way, as easy as it is to snow ball now why are you not winning a game 14/1/14?

I've actually won a ton of games with just 1 or 2 deaths with tons of kills and dominance. You just don't want to be on the other side of this increased snow ball.

I have deliberately taken a wave of cs from top/mid lanes knowing I can snow ball by getting a key item early. I scored a FB off mid and then took a wave from top lane who screamed bloody murder at me. I turned the FB/wave of cs into a double giants belt purchase and proceeded to dive mid/bot over and over to a 25 min nexus kill.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!