y does every1 same the "ohmwrecker" is a bad item ? ?

#31Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:08:03 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...
TwilightKing13 posted...
Alright, let's do the math. Ohmwrecker gives 350 hp and stops about 200 hp worth of shots. Give that your armor will have completely been shred from league of cleavers, that stat is negligible.

Warmogs gives 1000 hp, which is 5 turret shots, and works against the enemy champions too. Ohmwreckers active doesn't help in other fights or after it's used. Warmogs gives amazing sustain that scales throughout the game. Why is it worse?

tl:dr warmogs blocks more turret shots and you'll have more hp afterwards than owmwrecker, ti's cheaper, and is useful outside of towers. Any confusion?

your wrong

Oh, troll thread. Cool.

what ?
---
Shout! Shout! Let it all out!
These are the things I can do without!
#32Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:27:20 PM
Vamp_Aubrey posted...
bring
up
My
topic

---
#33weeheehooPosted 1/20/2013 5:45:39 PM
The thing I don't like about it is that it gives defensive stats. If you can temporarily negate turret damage, you'll want damage to kill the dude you're diving. The defensive stats aren't going to help you do that. If you're going for a damage build, you're delaying it by 2850 gold. If you're going for a tank build, there are better options and eventually you won't even need to really worry about turrets.

The only time I'd ever even consider it is if I were to just completely devote myself to backdooring since it resets the increasing damage from turret shots. However, I have never, ever found myself in this position since I don't play champions that are really backdoor heavy.
---
Magic is just another word for bologna and cream cheese.
#34Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 6:37:03 PM
weeheehoo posted...
The thing I don't like about it is that it gives defensive stats. If you can temporarily negate turret damage, you'll want damage to kill the dude you're diving. The defensive stats aren't going to help you do that. If you're going for a damage build, you're delaying it by 2850 gold. If you're going for a tank build, there are better options and eventually you won't even need to really worry about turrets.

The only time I'd ever even consider it is if I were to just completely devote myself to backdooring since it resets the increasing damage from turret shots. However, I have never, ever found myself in this position since I don't play champions that are really backdoor heavy.

u can backdoor all the champioms if u know what i mean ;) ;) ;)
---
#35Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:41:34 PM
Vamp_Aubrey posted...
weeheehoo posted...

u can backdoor all the champioms if u know what i mean ;) ;) ;)

---
#36Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:55:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a4/Flag_of_the_United_States.svg/800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

god bless
---
#37slaynmanPosted 1/21/2013 8:57:43 AM
I don't play pantheon so no point in buying it.
---
So you want to learn Hakan do ya? http://descrubify.forumotion.net/t543-so-you-want-to-learn-hakan
Doing guard positions on TheReal_Seal since late 2010
#38Vamp_Aubrey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:16:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]