I know you are suppossed to build elise tanky but should you DFG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I know you are suppossed to build elise tanky but should you DFG?

User Info: deoxxys

deoxxys
4 years ago#1
like sorcers boots>liandrys>

I was doing well until I went straight for Ryalis after liandry maybe dfg would have been better? extra CDR and high AP item burst (but i cant remember to use DFG ever.
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#2
Hmm, I don't really think she needs it and plus I'm pretty sure it clashes with her Human Form Q.

User Info: thecrossnkight

thecrossnkight
4 years ago#3
Everything that deals damage clashes with her human form Q.

My favorite/best build on her atm is

Sorc
Guise
Warmogs
Voidstaff
Zhonyas
Abyssal
Deathcap

Turn guise into liandrys after voidstaff. People underestimate the power of AP on her, warmogs + some resists is all you really need for tankiness, and dealing 20% of someones current health is a huge leap over dealing 8%. Her W is running a .8 AP ratio as well.

An important thing to note with this build though is that I run 9-0-21 masteries so I can stick to targets better with the MS increase and so I have 10% starting CDR. I also frequently run CDR blues+ quints (with mpen reds and AR yellows) This gives me 20% CDR out the window.
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.

User Info: shadowtemari

shadowtemari
3 years ago#4
thecrossnkight posted...
Everything that deals damage clashes with her human form Q.

My favorite/best build on her atm is

Sorc
Guise
Warmogs
Voidstaff
Zhonyas
Abyssal
Deathcap

Turn guise into liandrys after voidstaff. People underestimate the power of AP on her, warmogs + some resists is all you really need for tankiness, and dealing 20% of someones current health is a huge leap over dealing 8%. Her W is running a .8 AP ratio as well.

An important thing to note with this build though is that I run 9-0-21 masteries so I can stick to targets better with the MS increase and so I have 10% starting CDR. I also frequently run CDR blues+ quints (with mpen reds and AR yellows) This gives me 20% CDR out the window.

Why warmog over rylais?
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I know you are suppossed to build elise tanky but should you DFG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived