I know you are suppossed to build elise tanky but should you DFG?

#1deoxxysPosted 1/20/2013 10:15:54 AM
like sorcers boots>liandrys>

I was doing well until I went straight for Ryalis after liandry maybe dfg would have been better? extra CDR and high AP item burst (but i cant remember to use DFG ever.
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#2DeanyzyPosted 1/20/2013 10:27:43 AM
Hmm, I don't really think she needs it and plus I'm pretty sure it clashes with her Human Form Q.
#3thecrossnkightPosted 1/20/2013 10:53:40 AM(edited)
Everything that deals damage clashes with her human form Q.

My favorite/best build on her atm is

Sorc
Guise
Warmogs
Voidstaff
Zhonyas
Abyssal
Deathcap

Turn guise into liandrys after voidstaff. People underestimate the power of AP on her, warmogs + some resists is all you really need for tankiness, and dealing 20% of someones current health is a huge leap over dealing 8%. Her W is running a .8 AP ratio as well.

An important thing to note with this build though is that I run 9-0-21 masteries so I can stick to targets better with the MS increase and so I have 10% starting CDR. I also frequently run CDR blues+ quints (with mpen reds and AR yellows) This gives me 20% CDR out the window.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#4shadowtemariPosted 1/21/2013 6:39:02 PM
thecrossnkight posted...
Everything that deals damage clashes with her human form Q.

My favorite/best build on her atm is

Sorc
Guise
Warmogs
Voidstaff
Zhonyas
Abyssal
Deathcap

Turn guise into liandrys after voidstaff. People underestimate the power of AP on her, warmogs + some resists is all you really need for tankiness, and dealing 20% of someones current health is a huge leap over dealing 8%. Her W is running a .8 AP ratio as well.

An important thing to note with this build though is that I run 9-0-21 masteries so I can stick to targets better with the MS increase and so I have 10% starting CDR. I also frequently run CDR blues+ quints (with mpen reds and AR yellows) This gives me 20% CDR out the window.

Why warmog over rylais?
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]