Unofficial Patch Notes on the PBE

#131Shadow EdgePosted 1/21/2013 5:44:46 AM
Fiddlesticks' fear hasn't been touched I see. 3 second CC is absolutely ridiculous.

Single target, damage, high cooldown, no other function.
---
ns
#132BarrenitePosted 1/21/2013 5:50:30 AM
Wyrmcraft posted...
ArtosRC posted...
http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/loldiffs/AirClientDiff_1_20_2013_3_48_PM/images/Garen_Splash_6.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

FOR THE EMPEROR! FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!

OMG, I didn;t even notice this.

I'm now going to go and petition the forums for Commissar Gangplank.

I think you mean Howling Banshee Gangplank
---
I'm not an ostrich.
#133LinktheMan46Posted 1/21/2013 6:17:51 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...
Sightstone costs the same as Ruby Crystal and gives the same amount of health.

Obviously the bit about it is not true. That, or they are making major HP changes.

How does Sightstone cost the same as Ruby Crystal? Did you miss the TWELVE different disclaimers stating that Sightstone builds out of Ruby Crystal now?
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#134mistrfantasyPosted 1/21/2013 6:29:17 AM
they nerfed ap yi!
#135HempitupPosted 1/21/2013 7:05:03 AM
The skins are rly hawt :D
---
I Don't Always Feed, But When I Do I Get Reported.
#136bast999Posted 1/21/2013 7:23:29 AM
LinktheMan46 posted...
Reaper_Minion posted...
Sightstone costs the same as Ruby Crystal and gives the same amount of health.

Obviously the bit about it is not true. That, or they are making major HP changes.

How does Sightstone cost the same as Ruby Crystal? Did you miss the TWELVE different disclaimers stating that Sightstone builds out of Ruby Crystal now?

It says right on the website the cost was reduced from 700 to 475, but mentioned ruby crystal is needed plus a 475 cost, making sightstone cost 900 instead of 700 but for 80 more HP.

What I'm wondering is if a second ruby is needed for the sightstone upgrade...
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight
#137K_ROCPosted 1/21/2013 7:31:43 AM
Galio, Shen, and Alistar all got slight buffs. I'm cool with this. Nerfs don't affect me this patch. Yesssss.
---
GT: spoon 0f doom.....the 0 is a zero, PSN: Fancy-Raptor
This is why you should be playing Guild Wars 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5PwJX7EIk
#138G0dSlay3rPosted 1/21/2013 7:37:38 AM
No one catching on the Blitz nerfs?

Blitz now has 200 Mana at lvl 1.
Blitz's Q also costs 120 mana at all ranks.

GG lvl 1 invades with Blitz. Only one hook available.
Two hooks at lvl 2 and Blitz is all out of mana.
#139TheSuspectedPosted 1/21/2013 7:40:08 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
Fiddlesticks' fear hasn't been touched I see. 3 second CC is absolutely ridiculous.

With a modest amount of CD or blue buff you're looking at a 7 or 8 second cooldown. At 40% it's about 6. 3 of those seconds are spent running in random directions, so that means he can use it again on you in 3. It's also the longest hard CC in the game, aside from a full range Ashe ult, and that's an R move. Add in his AOE multi-hit Silence and your whole team + high priority target can't do anything (ranged ADC most likely).

I know positioning and such plays a huge factor against Fiddle, but I think his fear still warrants a nerf. Something slight to see what changes, 2.5 would be fine. But 3 is too long, even with tenacity you're feared for nearly 2 seconds.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, Bayonetta, League of Legends
#140bast999Posted 1/21/2013 7:57:15 AM
TheSuspected posted...
Shadow Edge posted...

With a modest amount of CD or blue buff you're looking at a 7 or 8 second cooldown. At 40% it's about 6. 3 of those seconds are spent running in random directions, so that means he can use it again on you in 3. It's also the longest hard CC in the game, aside from a full range Ashe ult, and that's an R move. Add in his AOE multi-hit Silence and your whole team + high priority target can't do anything (ranged ADC most likely).

I know positioning and such plays a huge factor against Fiddle, but I think his fear still warrants a nerf. Something slight to see what changes, 2.5 would be fine. But 3 is too long, even with tenacity you're feared for nearly 2 seconds.

Yes, but if he was as OP as you say he is then this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6_7KKDdNgU

would have had gone 15/0/0 without even knowing how to play fiddle.
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight