Unofficial Patch Notes on the PBE

#81N3crisPosted 1/20/2013 5:31:28 PM(edited)
Elise already uses a lot of mana :(.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#82__Probably__Posted 1/20/2013 5:28:35 PM
Can somebody post them please? This God damn site never wants to work for me...
---
im sure there are a lots of BR who speak(write) a good english - One_WingedFreak
Black FC: 4857 0789 4193
#83JaggiJumperPosted 1/20/2013 5:29:20 PM
Blitz: Mana: 200+(40/lvl)
Pull: 120 mana

At level one your pull uses exactly half of your mana.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#84professor xPosted 1/20/2013 5:32:15 PM
Finally a hexdrinker for mages, now mid won't be if you are ap cry to your jungler till they win lane for you.

I have no idea why they buffed DFG. I mean its once thing to increase the ap by a little bit, its another to further decrease the cost. If they want to buff it to make it more than just a powerful but niche item, they should keep everything as is and increase the range.

I don't like the changes to kat, buff R and nerf E. The nerf to Q alone is enough, or instead just nerf the reset.

Giant belt got a 20hp nerf lol. Guess warmong now also give 20 less hp? That's some amazing nerf right there.

Seriously though, how about we just revert the nerfs to defense cost. The penetration changes alone is enough to counter the late game tanky teams. Right now they are just swinging a bat at FoM items and missing the real issue.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.
#85Flame_HazardPosted 1/20/2013 5:36:00 PM
YES. I was JUST about to buy Death Blossom Elise but decided to wait until Monday for a possible sale. I'm SO glad I didn't waste my RP yet again.

Now I can drop this champ and move along before the nerf train even arrives.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#86shadowtemariPosted 1/20/2013 5:38:37 PM
Ali passive now mini rammus ult? LOVE IT

Galio using less mana? LOVE IT

DFG Buff? WHY?

Shaco nerfs? Bison: YEEEEEEEEES

New ap armor? Needs to build into more things and hopefully something tanky for ap junglers.

Loving these nerfs (minus the elise since shes next on my list but its a fair nerf) now some hecarim buffs and il really be happy.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#87hockeydude15Posted 1/20/2013 5:40:57 PM
To everyone saying they buffed DFG/other items are not understanding what the information is saying. Take DFG for example, yes it has more ap and the recipe cost went down on it but that doesn't mean they are not changing which items it takes for you to build into it. If I had to guess since they took the mana per 5 out from Fiendish Codex the prerequisites for DFG will now be Needlessly Large Rod and Fiendish Codex making the total cost for DFG around 600 more gold i think.
---
Yawn
#88profDEADPOOLPosted 1/20/2013 5:43:24 PM
What the hell.

They seriously made Sunfire Cape more expensive?

Why does Riot hate Sunfire Cape lol
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD
#89VoidgolemPosted 1/20/2013 5:45:55 PM
in any case, the changes aren't available for testing yet anyway (unless the PBE just went down to implement the client changes and that's why my Thresh game crashed >.>)

wanted to give mage plate a shot QQ.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#90iiTryhardPosted 1/20/2013 6:44:09 PM(edited)
RIOT NO MORE KATARINA NERFS

RIOT PLS

edit: Why the ratio buff on her ult? I thought the rework was supposed to make her less "R to win"
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg