ADC build

#1Howdy7777777Posted 1/20/2013 4:43:02 PM
I'm pretty new to ADC. Since picking up draven I've been largely winning games but am curious as to what gamefaqs recommends as my last item.

Currently building:
Berzerker's greaves
Bloodthirster
Runaan's Hurricane
Infinity Edge
GA
??????

I keep thinking a PD for the crit would be a great last item but most people in games with me are telling me to build a second bloodthirster. Haven't had a game as draven last long enough yet to complete final item so what is the preferred build?
#2Badmood136Posted 1/20/2013 4:48:26 PM
Most ADCs have identical building options, sans a few like Ez that can build triforce/Iceborn Gauntlet. Crits will be the large majority of your damage for a good late-game carry build.

IE+PD+BT followed by some armor pen (Black Cleaver/Last Whisper) into a defensive item (Guardian Angel, Banshee's Veil, Mercurial Scimitar) or 2nd carry item (usually BT or PD) is generally the most used and accepted build for carries at the moment.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#3Ultoman2Posted 1/20/2013 4:48:55 PM
Replace Runaan's with Phantom Dancer on most champs. Only somewhat viable champions with Runaan's are on hit ones or Cait (because of her passive).

Otherwise the last item should be Last whisper unless they have like no armor whatsoever.

Also, considering the strength of Warmogs at the moment, consider it over GA sometimes.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#4Lord SojiroPosted 1/20/2013 4:49:19 PM
Last Whisper, and get it earlier. Also, a Phantom Dancer or a Statikk Shiv would work better than a Hurrican cause Crit chance and movement speed.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#5Howdy7777777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:53:00 PM(edited)
I was building runaans because someone in game said it procs the extra damage from my Qs on all hit targets as an on-hit effect. Also enjoy the fact that it more than double my lifesteal in teamfights/wave clearing.

Is this not correct or are the advantages of the earlier PD just that great?

Edit: As far armor pen, no one in my extremely low ELO range ever builds armor. Well at least not since the s3 changes to BC so I haven't had to bother.
#6GainazzoPosted 1/20/2013 4:52:16 PM
The exceptions I find viable are

Triforce Corki
Iceborn Gauntlet/TF Ezreal
Sword of the Divine Twitch
Hurricane / Blade of the Ruined King Kog'Maw
#7Lord SojiroPosted 1/20/2013 4:55:42 PM(edited)
Howdy7777777 posted...
I was building runaans because someone in game said it procs the extra damage from my Qs on all hit targets as an on-hit effect. Also enjoy the fact that it more than double my lifesteal in teamfights/wave clearing.

Is this not correct or are the advantages of the earlier PD just that great?

Not sure if correct or not, but the advantages of Crit + movement speed isn't really something to pass on. If you need extra wave clear, Statikk Shiv can cover that while still being like Phantom Dancer.

Also, like someone else said, GA isn't the end-all defensive item, consider Warmog's, and in rare cases, Banshee's Veil. Guardian Angel isn't bad though, but it isn't always the best option.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!