The Shaco nerfs aren't even that bad

#1EmoglobinPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:59 PM
The range decrease on Deceive kinda sucks, but the removal of the MS reduction on his E is only on the passive, and really, Shaco shouldn't be AAing that much anyway considering how squishy he is.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#2VergilkillaPosted 1/20/2013 6:05:35 PM
Agreed. A good Shaco will still be a beast.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#3TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 1/20/2013 6:11:47 PM
The loss of his E passive kind of sucks, since it was useful for lane ganks, but it was kind of OP having a permanent mini-red. I'm ok with these nerfs.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#4New_PantsPosted 1/20/2013 6:13:53 PM
I don't think they'll effect him much. A good Shaco never deceives in the direction he was running anyway (I always go backwards TOWARDS the person chasing me), so the range nerf isn't a big deal.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#5Reaper_MinionPosted 1/20/2013 6:16:05 PM
Does the range nerf make any walls impossible to jump?
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#6New_PantsPosted 1/20/2013 6:19:50 PM
I'm curious what the numbers are but i'm too lazy to look them up. You probably have to be up closer to the walls to hop over them like when you flash.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#7twopoundcowPosted 1/20/2013 6:31:22 PM
Emoglobin posted...
The range decrease on Deceive kinda sucks, but the removal of the MS reduction on his E is only on the passive, and really, Shaco shouldn't be AAing that much anyway considering how squishy he is.

He'll be auto-attacking early game in his ganks, which is when it matters. This is a huge nerf.

The nerf on his deceive isn't important.
#8RydethetigerPosted 1/20/2013 8:12:22 PM
The nerf on his deceive is extremely important...Most shaco ganks will be done with red, as he has such an easy time getting red and keeping it.

The crucial part of this is the 100 range reduction. This will make walls that were possible to clear, now impossible, restricting the mobility and versatility that were the shaco jungle routes.

Do I think this will gimp him? not in the slightest, but he is going to be substantially harder to play at higher elo
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Add if you are a good ADC