May be old but, get Bastion Announcer in LoL (or Unreal Announcer)

#31Arken101Posted 1/24/2013 1:35:17 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Arken101 posted...
I know Bastian works. Got NBA Jam installed but I don't know how it sounds yet. I'll post again when I do'

Please do. I know Bastion works. I'm not too fond of it though.

So some lines are there but some aren't so it defaults to whatever your last installed one was, for me it was half NBA jam and half bastian. Intro was Jam, 30 seconds was bastian, game start is bastian, Towers down are bastian, nexus is bastian, Dragon is bastian, Baron was NBA, Kills are NBA, Aces and Sprees are NBA and they're friggin awesome lol. "It must be the shoes!" "He's heating up!" "When you get dunked on that hard you really should consider retirement" "He's on fire!" Game over and victory is Bastian.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#32CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/24/2013 4:00:00 AM
Arken101 posted...
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Arken101 posted...
I know Bastian works. Got NBA Jam installed but I don't know how it sounds yet. I'll post again when I do'

Please do. I know Bastion works. I'm not too fond of it though.

So some lines are there but some aren't so it defaults to whatever your last installed one was, for me it was half NBA jam and half bastian. Intro was Jam, 30 seconds was bastian, game start is bastian, Towers down are bastian, nexus is bastian, Dragon is bastian, Baron was NBA, Kills are NBA, Aces and Sprees are NBA and they're friggin awesome lol. "It must be the shoes!" "He's heating up!" "When you get dunked on that hard you really should consider retirement" "He's on fire!" Game over and victory is Bastian.

Haha, I might just install both then. The NBA Jam thing sounds hilarious.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#33Gyro822(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:41:48 PM
Wario_man posted...
I keep trying this but the patcher doesn't do anything and the Unreal Tournament Mod just comes up with a black box with text that disappears as quickly as it comes up :(
Print screened it, is complaining about not being able to find something called gui2..no idea what that is.

Make sure you have the latest java version installed.
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#34TithenionPosted 1/24/2013 4:44:28 PM
I may just have to get that NBA Jam one.
---
"Chick-fil-A makes me so horny." ~ McGray
#35The_PwnisherPosted 1/25/2013 6:45:58 AM
I did all these steps but it does not seem like it worked for me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#36LordClydePosted 1/25/2013 6:53:23 AM
I don't see why people like that crap voice.. it's dated and overused.
#37Wario_manPosted 1/26/2013 8:34:25 AM
Gyro822 posted...
Wario_man posted...
I keep trying this but the patcher doesn't do anything and the Unreal Tournament Mod just comes up with a black box with text that disappears as quickly as it comes up :(
Print screened it, is complaining about not being able to find something called gui2..no idea what that is.

Make sure you have the latest java version installed.

I'm pretty sure I do. Doesn't it update automatically or at the very least ask me to update it? When I went to the java site all it told me to do was check it in control panel and everything seemed to be fine there.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#38FireDemon92Posted 1/26/2013 10:08:00 AM
What directory should i back up in case i want to go back to default later?
---
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
#39DepressedOtterPosted 1/26/2013 10:37:13 AM
LordClyde posted...
I don't see why people like that crap voice.. it's dated and overused.

Bastion came out like, just last year. You might wanna relearn the definition of dated.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#40Wario_manPosted 1/27/2013 11:48:20 PM
Should I be putting the stuff in any particular folder to get it to work? Right now its just in my downloads folder and still isn't working :(
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.