Umm...rewatch?

#1lightdragoon88Posted 1/20/2013 7:51:12 PM
So I seen on some youtube vids of people rewinding, ff, pause, etc. matches they do. How do you replay old matches? Is it something they took out or it something I am missing?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/20/2013 7:52:16 PM
LolReplay
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/20/2013 7:52:27 PM
It's "lolreplay" a third party program to view replays and stuff since this game sucks and doesn't have a built in replay system.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4DartkunPosted 1/20/2013 8:06:48 PM
aHappySacka posted...
It's "lolreplay" a third party program to view replays and stuff since this game sucks and doesn't have a built in replay system.

Yup... it's kind of sad this game doesn't have an built in replay. It's way harder to make videos for this game since LoLreplay isn't really that good. Not like I can blame them since it's a 3rd party program. But compared to the SC2 replay system, it really makes LoL look badly...
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5Gyro822Posted 1/20/2013 8:12:24 PM
Dartkun posted...
aHappySacka posted...

Yup... it's kind of sad this game doesn't have an built in replay. It's way harder to make videos for this game since LoLreplay isn't really that good. Not like I can blame them since it's a 3rd party program. But compared to the SC2 replay system, it really makes LoL look badly...

Or the Dota 2 replay system.
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#6lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:21:26 PM
Yeah I just tried it and had some problems with it.

To bad. Thanks anyway people.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#7JennaTahliaPosted 1/20/2013 10:43:36 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
Yeah I just tried it and had some problems with it.

To bad. Thanks anyway people.

I think the biggest problem with it is that it doesn't work well for areas that don't involve your champion. Though I've never used it myself.
---
gibe moni pls