Why!!

#1RydethetigerPosted 1/20/2013 10:33:20 PM
WHY!

Why is it when ever you play a game, more specifically a ranked game, that people REFUSE to take any advice?

Example: Playing mundo jungle. Buddy playing rengar top.

Ashe on my team with zyra, colaborate to get first blood bot lane on graves. I then say "Zyra, you should ward bot lane because shaco will likely come bottom to attempt a shut down on ashe.

"STFU man You think you are better than me you condescending *** hole?"

"No man not at all, just thinking ahead"

"F--- You idiot, ignored"

Bot lane proceeds to get double killed and luckily I got out after following my jungly instincts and preparing for the inevitable.

Ashe ends up 0/13/2 and says "Mundo no help, Im jungle ashe now"
Zyra ends 4/9/2 after blatantly stealing all 4 kills from me or rengar saying "You cant give any advice when you have no kills"

WHY IS THE COMMUNITY SO BROKEN!
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Add if you are a good ADC
#2pk1285Posted 1/20/2013 10:37:14 PM
It's really a large part of the community that has the mentality that they are the best and that they are infallible. Also may be because they watch pro streams and think "hurr durr, ____ Does this so it's super OP and we'll win" sometimes you just gotta play through it.

Most of the time I am really nice to people and that usually gets them to listen, as if you are nice to a person they feel less threatened by your superiority.
---
LoL: Peeeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-pAPiMF44
#3JennaTahliaPosted 1/20/2013 10:37:34 PM
All you can do is report
---
gibe moni pls
#4Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:42:55 PM
I literally had a 20 minute post game chat with zyra and got nothing but "you are a condescending prick who thinks hes the best, we dont have to listen to you when you are being an ass"

The entire enemy team reported everybody but me and my duo, and actually got a really good mid duo partner out of it. After she explained to me that league has almost a million players so its common for people to get banned for being an ass, I had to leave.

How do you deal with the insufferable pains of 1300s... I miss my main.
---
#5pk1285Posted 1/20/2013 10:44:17 PM
Well I guess some people just can't listen or are super trolls. Well I wish you well in getting past the 1300's.
---
LoL: Peeeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-pAPiMF44
#6lightdragoon88Posted 1/20/2013 10:47:14 PM
And yet another reason why I don't play rank.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#7Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:48:11 PM
Lol its not the 1300s I have to worry about, this stuff continues all the way to 1700.

Last time I played there, people seemed pretty stable minded.

Maybe its just the demographic of the rank. 1300s are not by any way shape or form STRONG players mechanically. I do my best not to take the mentality that they are all half wit neck beards living in their parents basements with no concept of communication let alone being the slightest bit personable towards strangers looking to assist them in improving their gameplay, but its seeming thats the way it works.
---
#8KeepItCivilPosted 1/20/2013 10:54:24 PM(edited)
Sometimes you just get the true rotten apples, instead of say, trolls or feeders. Tbh I would have ignored Zyra after she said "ignored". There isn't much of a point in listening people like that. And no need for the neckbeards bit... That's an ugly generalization. Plenty of average looking people are jerks online too.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#9Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:00:40 PM
I am sure there are plenty of beautiful people in the lower shleps of this game, but it doesnt excuse them from acting like the typical entitled 14 year old.

Ignoring doesnt fix the issue, Its the near intentional feeding and the lack of advice taking.

Zyra was not the first and I know she wont be the last.
---
#10frozenphantomPosted 1/20/2013 11:08:54 PM
Rydethetiger posted...
WHY!

Ashe on my team with zyra, colaborate to get first blood bot lane on graves. I then say "Zyra, you should ward bot lane because shaco will likely come bottom to attempt a shut down on ashe.

"STFU man You think you are better than me you condescending *** hole?"

"No man not at all, just thinking ahead"

"F--- You idiot, ignored"

I find, 9 times out of 10, these exchanges are heavily paraphrased.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864