Mordekaiser: what do?

#1OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 1/20/2013 10:47:09 PM
AP Mage? Also, what's the usual skill order?
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#2VikillaVPosted 1/20/2013 10:49:22 PM
Yes

Max E first
---
shouts out to the big 4 Redfield, Bond21, greatboy,RTC3
#3RydethetigerPosted 1/20/2013 10:53:12 PM(edited)
I havent played morde in like forever so I forget which skills are on which key lol.

Im pretty sure R>E>Q>W is the normal stat order. Ult, Cone, On-hit, shield to clarify.

Build him Tanky AP.

Start boots 3, and harass to your heart's content with Q.

Guise is always a strong choice, M-pen is your friend.

After that I would usually think Rylai's for a slight bit of tankiness.

I havent played AP this season, anything building out of revolver is awesome for mid game.

Abyssal Scepter and warmogs are pretty common late game, Sorc boots forsure.

EDIT: Changed skill key orders as I was incorrect
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Add if you are a good ADC
#4Falling_Dragon7Posted 1/20/2013 10:52:45 PM
E then W then E then Q. Max R, E, Q, W.
Play really passive until Hextech Revolver, then you should be able to sustain and harass much better. With good CS you can pick it up around 4ish.

Sorcery Shoes
Liandry's
Rylai's
Deathfire
Void Staff
Rabadon's
Zhonya's
GA
and
WotA/Gunblade

are all good on him. Choose what you think works.

AP Quints and Reds, MR Blues and Armor Yellows. Standard AP mastery build with Ignite talent and Spellsword.

Run Ignite/Flash.

E hits like a truck, is good for CS, W before each wave and W tank in TF's. Follow up with Q. R the kill target. 5v5 turns into 6v4 really quick. He is a great lane pusher after level 4-6. Can own lane. Falls off a tad bit late game due to not being super tanky, and not having much range. Easy to get quadras in pub games though.
#5Falling_Dragon7Posted 1/20/2013 10:53:49 PM
Forgot Warmog's as an option. But isn't Warmog's always an option? Goes without saying.
#6ZidaneTribaIPosted 1/20/2013 10:54:41 PM
Boots + WotA + Rylai's + Liandry's + Deathcap + Abyssal/Zhonya's/Void Staff

R > E > W > Q (W and Q are debateable, I max W if I want a bit more armor or MR and Q if I want more damage)

Looks more glass cannon than the other builds posted in this topic but it works.
---
"You don't need a reason to help people." - Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
#7Falling_Dragon7Posted 1/20/2013 10:55:25 PM
I've found good success with Amplifying/3 pots (wait for gold), but also the classic Flask/Pots start is great on him if you want to play aggressive from the onset. Sorry for triple post, more just kept coming back to me. Of course Boots/3 pots is an option, I just find it more ineffective S3 than the other starts.
#8RydethetigerPosted 1/20/2013 10:56:45 PM
Oh, Sources? The morde that just ran over the karthus I had on my team...

After he had 8 kills (nice of zyra not to ward or karth not to call mia...lol bottom roam FTW) He successfully 1v4'd my team. 100%-0% real fast.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Add if you are a good ADC
#9ZidaneTribaIPosted 1/20/2013 10:57:36 PM
Falling_Dragon7 posted...
I've found good success with Amplifying/3 pots (wait for gold), but also the classic Flask/Pots start is great on him if you want to play aggressive from the onset. Sorry for triple post, more just kept coming back to me. Of course Boots/3 pots is an option, I just find it more ineffective S3 than the other starts.

I'm not trying to be a dick so I apologize if it seems that way but what do you mean flask/pots? Why would you ever go flask on a non-mana user? >.>

I did 9 pots + ward a few days ago and it worked very well. Boots is also great as Dragon said because Morde has no escapes other than Flash.
---
"You don't need a reason to help people." - Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
#10zeppelin312Posted 1/20/2013 10:58:28 PM
max e, don't build rylais

congrats you got a penta kill