who feeds who, adc vs support

#1hunkajunk94Posted 1/20/2013 11:21:07 PM
so was having a debate with a friend earlier while he was playing leona, supporting a random tristana. Trist got fed hard, something like 8 kills by 12 minutes. He was bragging s bit about why was she so fed, wonder how support was etc.

so the question i asked is this, which is more indicating of skill, a support that knows how and when to engage, or an adc thst knows how to farm and actually attack and capitalize when the support engages?

wouldnt mind asking an opinion on something too.which would you rather, supporting a bad adc, or being adc with a bad support?
#2DreadnaughtXER0Posted 1/20/2013 11:22:08 PM
Both

Synergy
---
Looking for bottom lane partner to go support with Alistar/Blitzcrank/LuLu/Etc until lvl 30 then same for ranked. Add me. Playing normal with randoms SUCK.
#3Lord GrahfPosted 1/20/2013 11:28:06 PM
Supports win the lane for the AD carry.

AD carries win the game.

That's all you need to know.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#4EvilMewtwoPosted 1/20/2013 11:29:29 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

AD carries win the game.

this.

the adc just needs to know how to farm. the support needs to understand lane dynamics, synergy, map awareness, champion awareness, when to engage. i say this as an ad carry main - we get carried through lane phase by good supports.
---
Starcraft II: skdeimos.561 League of Legends: Fissured
Core i7 3770k | ASUS 2GB GTX 670 | ASUS P8Z77-V | 8GB Vengeance
#5_HeXPosted 1/20/2013 11:29:37 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

AD carries win the game.

AD carries don't win jack if their teammates don't babysit them in teamfights making sure they don't get popped like a zit by some bruiser.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6VeeVeesPosted 1/21/2013 12:55:01 AM
sup helps ad win lane so ad can by cleaver
then ad use cleaver to support khazix
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars
#7JennaTahliaPosted 1/21/2013 1:12:51 AM
It's equal
---
gibe moni pls
#8Pulsian_PioneerPosted 1/21/2013 1:14:36 AM
The support + spamming the ping button.

The ADC is just there to right click and look pretty.
---
In space, no one can hear you rage.
#9wolfdude1Posted 1/21/2013 1:19:41 AM
I definitely think the support is more important than the AD carry in lane. Out of laning phase and in teamfights, though, the ADC has to have good positioning and a peeling team. The support, even if he can peel, becomes a little less important than the ADC's positioning and kiting skills.
---
Platinum: 5156 5768 8062 Name: Banh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwwPVcjbBE