Getting madreds on fizz
---
http://i.imgur.com/5w9qa.png http://i.imgur.com/puVse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/htfaf.png
#12AdraenPosted 1/21/2013 7:48:30 AM
Tanky AD for Jungle Fizz always works for me
#13Jay_Xee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:14:11 AM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
Had a game tonight where the enemies used Alistar, Sejuani, Nautilus, Mordekaiser, and Garen. I really don't know how they could be level 30 and play that bad. Morde started with Doran's ring and our Riven easily won 1v2 top against Alistar and Garen. I really hope they were just trolling.

dem trolls gonna troll
#14Jay_Xee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:17:05 AM
GotTheGreens posted...
You banned Ahri in normals? Explain.

Ahri sleeper OP.

Not really. Karma joined and copy & pasted some huge thing about wanting to play every champion in alphabetical order in "practice games" starting with Ahri, so the first pick guy banned Ahri for lulz. Someone dodged that game, and the whole thing continued for the next 3-4 dodges until I managed to get first pick.

Good times in normals.
#15zero3nbaPosted 1/21/2013 8:51:49 AM
Jay_Xee posted...
GotTheGreens posted...

Ahri sleeper OP.

Not really. Karma joined and copy & pasted some huge thing about wanting to play every champion in alphabetical order in "practice games" starting with Ahri, so the first pick guy banned Ahri for lulz. Someone dodged that game, and the whole thing continued for the next 3-4 dodges until I managed to get first pick.

Good times in normals.

How does one ban...in normals?
---
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem
#16Jay_Xee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:57:28 AM
zero3nba posted...
Jay_Xee posted...
GotTheGreens posted...

Ahri sleeper OP.

Good times in normals.

How does one ban...in normals?

Draft pick.

Do you only play bots or something? o.O
#17TomorrowDogPosted 1/21/2013 9:27:26 AM
Fizz jungle is pretty damn decent at the very least, I hope you aren't serious. You are in a completely noob game against a team with a crap comp. Nobody in that match has any idea what they are talking about.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#18Jay_Xee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:11:09 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Fizz jungle is pretty damn decent at the very least, I hope you aren't serious. You are in a completely noob game against a team with a crap comp. Nobody in that match has any idea what they are talking about.

I've seen Karma junglers who were more effective than that Fizz, lol.
#19Supat0nyPosted 1/22/2013 9:21:16 AM
I ban all the AD's in normal.
---
Former GameFAQs name - Squa11y
Former GameSpot name - Kamio
#20Jay_Xee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:09:50 PM
Supat0ny posted...
I ban all the AD's in normal.

That seems like a fun idea. Might try that.

inb4dariusblitzmalphiteshen team