Looking for serious Rengar Discussion.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking for serious Rengar Discussion.
3 years ago#1
Since his release, Rengar has been absolutely my favorite champion. I love his design and his kit but most of all the awesome leaps with his passive. I have been trying to play him top lane lately but it seems that he loses trades to many different traditional top champions. Is there anyone who he can particularly stomp? I seem to wreck any teemo that I come across, but against tanky bruisers he doesnt seem to hold his own.

My friend claims that he is a bad top and should be played in the jungle instead. Is this true? I much prefer to play him top mostly because I hate jungling but if need be I will jungle with him. What are your thoughts gfaqs?
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#2
mid
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak
3 years ago#3
Not sure about his jungling but he's been nerfed to hell so I'm not sure if he's still any good.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
3 years ago#4
He sucks hardcore in the jungle, he's decent top but he could still use some some small buffs, remember to max E first for better harass.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
3 years ago#5
his jungle is too slow to be a good pick
if you go the infinite lane sustain top he does no damage
3 years ago#6
the only guide u will evr need

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/FenrirLobo/rules20to20live20by_zps879eb0c1.png
And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#7
Posting images with such colorful language is an easy way to get warned/b&, just a fyi.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking for serious Rengar Discussion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived