Looking for serious Rengar Discussion.

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 1/21/2013 12:56:24 AM
Since his release, Rengar has been absolutely my favorite champion. I love his design and his kit but most of all the awesome leaps with his passive. I have been trying to play him top lane lately but it seems that he loses trades to many different traditional top champions. Is there anyone who he can particularly stomp? I seem to wreck any teemo that I come across, but against tanky bruisers he doesnt seem to hold his own.

My friend claims that he is a bad top and should be played in the jungle instead. Is this true? I much prefer to play him top mostly because I hate jungling but if need be I will jungle with him. What are your thoughts gfaqs?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2Casanovak1Posted 1/21/2013 1:19:45 AM
mid
---
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/21/2013 1:22:04 AM
Not sure about his jungling but he's been nerfed to hell so I'm not sure if he's still any good.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/21/2013 1:25:49 AM
He sucks hardcore in the jungle, he's decent top but he could still use some some small buffs, remember to max E first for better harass.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#5Bapps44Posted 1/21/2013 1:26:37 AM
his jungle is too slow to be a good pick
if you go the infinite lane sustain top he does no damage
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/21/2013 1:59:24 AM
the only guide u will evr need

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/FenrirLobo/rules20to20live20by_zps879eb0c1.png
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/21/2013 2:13:28 AM
Posting images with such colorful language is an easy way to get warned/b&, just a fyi.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu