So in what way do you suppose they will nerf Kayle, if at all?

#1Silver Shadow XPosted 1/21/2013 1:06:03 AM
Seems to be getting popular, plays all roles to some degree of effectiveness. This seems to result in a change by Riot the majority of the time to me. Will they just do some sweeping nerfs to end the popularity? Make a few changes to seal her into one or two specific roles without making her less effective at the ones that remain? Or is she perfectly balanced as is?

I'm just curious as to what others expect, if anything. I'm expecting some sort of change to be made - just no idea what kind. I know at least 1 change I'd LIKE to see because it makes sense (to me), but other than that...
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#2Casanovak1Posted 1/21/2013 1:08:06 AM
What change do you want?

I haven't played with/against Kayle enough to know about her, although she was the first champ I ever bought
---
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/21/2013 1:08:49 AM
This is why I stick to champs that are under-used but still effective, like Sejuani. This is also why I'm terrified of the gameplay changes on the way for Sejuani, knowing that people will flock to her in a heartbeat if she becomes top-tier...and then nerf.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4_HeXPosted 1/21/2013 1:12:21 AM
How is Kayle even remotely OP? She's fine the way she is.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/21/2013 1:14:12 AM
She's not OP, but she's one of the most talked about champs right now. That alone tends to be enough for a nerf.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6SpacefrisianPosted 1/21/2013 1:14:21 AM
Op when fed...but dont tel anyone that every champion becomes op when fed vs an underfed team.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#7Silver Shadow X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:16:36 AM(edited)
Casanovak1 posted...
What change do you want?

I haven't played with/against Kayle enough to know about her, although she was the first champ I ever bought

Well I said it in another topic recently, but I feel like she should simply be a ranged champ. I've spectated a lot of Kayle, and have been playing her for a week or so (obviously not long). No one really attacks without her E up except maybe to CS a bit. Don't give the AoE or spell effect of E - leave that to the spell, but simply being a ranged champ seems to make sense, to me. E is on a really short CD and makes her attacks ranged, so no one is attacking in melee anyway.

Just seems like a weird design choice to me. Just give her Vayne attack range by default and let E enhance it, possibly with minor nerfs to the power of E to compensate.

_HeX posted...
How is Kayle even remotely OP? She's fine the way she is.

I don't find her OP at all, simply diverse and growing in popularity. Riot doesn't seem to always nerf because the nerf was well deserved.
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#8SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/21/2013 1:18:50 AM
she becomes top-tier...and then nerf.

You'd actually be upset if they nerf somebody that's clearly better than most of the cast?

---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#9Savra104Posted 1/21/2013 1:43:31 AM
The Kayle under limelight at the moment is AP Mid Kayle. Finding a way to only punish that style of play would be to the benefit of most players. Hybrid style will probably take a hit as well, but a more AD-oriented Hybrid is actually to the benefit of the roster's diversity.
#10Suicidal SmurfPosted 1/21/2013 1:50:44 AM
the only way they could nerf her is make it so e doesn't apply liandry's

or change e's ratio back to .2
---
sail boat to harbor