So in what way do you suppose they will nerf Kayle, if at all?

#21FreshSushiPosted 1/21/2013 1:43:27 AM
gfshynobl posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I actually just went to look up what "fotm" means myself and I'm hoping it's not what everyone bases the grounds for nerfing on.

You're in for dissapointment then, can't think of any FOTM champ that didn't get some kind of nerfs soon after it being "discovered"

trundle and rumble.

Trundle has never been FoTM, even during the S1 jungle when he was most viable. Rumble has been nerfed.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#22Silver Shadow X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:45:52 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Ult CD or some of her damage. She beats a huge chunk of the cast in any lane, and really is only balanced by the fact that she's easy to gank. Also really nothing is more annoying than having an enemy fed ADC and this Kayle that did nothing but feed all game but hurr press r can't touch him.

To be fair, it's 2 second of immunity. A lot of characters can compete with that via stuns, huge increases to survivability, etc...
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#23MizunoRyuuPosted 1/21/2013 3:08:37 AM
Remove AD scaling on Reckoning. Now AP is actually played sometimes.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#24nEsniAiPosted 1/21/2013 3:49:08 AM
FreshSushi posted...
gfshynobl posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I actually just went to look up what "fotm" means myself and I'm hoping it's not what everyone bases the grounds for nerfing on.

You're in for dissapointment then, can't think of any FOTM champ that didn't get some kind of nerfs soon after it being "discovered"

trundle and rumble.

Trundle has never been FoTM, even during the S1 jungle when he was most viable. Rumble has been nerfed.

Tbh rumble wax fixed. And then nerfed cos his fix made him op.

Most FotM's that are nerfed are nerfed cos they are OP in someway. Kayle is not OP.
#25zeppelin312Posted 1/21/2013 4:08:31 AM
As I recall, she had already had a period of popularity in season 2. It wasn't the ap mid kayle that is so popular atm, but still...