Season 3 Mordekaiser

#11Blbmbr666Posted 1/21/2013 11:18:52 AM
If you get SV on Morde you're awful at this game. Have a nice day.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#12pastaman2232Posted 1/21/2013 11:36:37 AM
Sv = spellvamp.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#13Blbmbr666Posted 1/21/2013 1:17:30 PM
Sv = spellvamp.

That would make more sense I suppose.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#14FlareZeroPosted 1/21/2013 1:22:37 PM
Who uses SV for anything other than Spirit Visage? srslyman.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#15TrevorkkhoPosted 1/21/2013 1:40:19 PM
Shadow Edge posted...
I think you're sorely underestimating Liandry on Morde. Morde's ult lasts 10 seconds. Liandry does 1.66% damage per second for DoT spells. It adds 16% on the damage alone, which needs 400AP to be done. It's not a rush item for him. It's not even core, but it's certainly a nice alternative choice for him.

I frequently start 2 wards + pots on him so I don't see how he has an issue with it. In fact, it was a buff for him, because not starting with boots doesn't put him at a severe disadvantage anymore. I personally find it easier to lane with Morde nowadays just because I can get away with pot spamming much better.

Liandry is NO blackfire torch, it does CURRENT hp, not max hp. Its passive is really only good for DoT or ranged CC poke. What makes it good is penz is OP in S3, and guise gets a decent upgrade. It isn't a rush item, though rush guise though for hp and spell penz which are nice.

I agree on pots+ward if you go mid, non stop farm and hue hue hue.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#16FreshSushiPosted 1/21/2013 2:18:05 PM
G0dSlay3r posted...
SV as in Spirit Visage? Sorry man, but that got buffed.
Yes it costs more, but the stats it gives are good.

DFG is now even more awesome on him, the fact that it has high AP rating (soon to be buffed to 120 AP) means that he can rush it instead of Deathcap and still wreck things.
Only drawback? Higher cost.

You say that mass-pot starts ruined Morde?
Erm, what's stopping Morde from doing the same?

Also, there's a new item coming that's supposed to be used as a new component for Zhonya's, sort of like a Hexdrinker for AP's.
It's supposed to build out of two Cloth Armors and an Amp Tome, will give AP and Armor and will also give additional Armor and AP for every unit killed(that includes minions and champs).

So yeah. Go 9-13 Health Potions Morde mid and laugh at anyone not doing the same. The buff to base movespeed for all champs makes that effective right now.
Want to be even more of a scumbag? Take 3 Health Regen Quints and laugh as your spells will have practically zero cost with that added regen.

Spell vamp. Only idiots built visage on Morde in S2.

You have never played Morde before if you think new DFG > old DFG. Never. The old DFG was cheap as hell and could be built from a kage's pick that generated gold by itself. The AP doesn't matter, AT ALL. The old DFG's active made Morde probably the most dangerous caster in the game cause of how fast, in conjunction with your ult, it instagib'd important squishes. I literally turned 50% of all jungle ganks on me into double kills in S2, that's how broken old DFG was.

The point is actually winning a lane. Morde in S2 could starve casters of mana or straight up kill them or force them to b for a level/farm disadvantage if you were better than them or they didn't expect Morde's early game strength vs traditional AP early. Now this is much harder to do as your early game damage has been nerfed and infinite sustain in lane pretty much forces Morde to pot up and just farm, which is never the way I played him, and really, was never the most efficient way to play Morde in S2 as he could actually win a lot of lanes mid and though his ult is game changing, he doesn't actually scale all that well vs CC heavy teams.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#17OmfgitsBlahPosted 1/21/2013 2:25:25 PM
Take morde bot with Pantheon. Stomp faces in their places.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#18FreshSushiPosted 1/21/2013 2:29:43 PM(edited)
Shadow Edge posted...

I think you're sorely underestimating Liandry on Morde. Morde's ult lasts 10 seconds. Liandry does 1.66% damage per second for DoT spells. It adds 16% on the damage alone, which needs 400AP to be done. It's not a rush item for him. It's not even core, but it's certainly a nice alternative choice for him.

I frequently start 2 wards + pots on him so I don't see how he has an issue with it. In fact, it was a buff for him, because not starting with boots doesn't put him at a severe disadvantage anymore. I personally find it easier to lane with Morde nowadays just because I can get away with pot spamming much better.

This topic has an unbelievable amount of bad Mordes, I'm starting to think it's just trolling.

Liandry's is a poke item, not a burst item. Morde only pokes early game, in mid -> late he has always been a burst caster and Liandry just sucks for bursting.

It's hilarious you're calling people bad Morde's when you think playing like a lame duck (anyone can buy 13 pots and just last hit, I do it all the time now with Gragas and it's boring and easy as ****), when Morde was a strong as hell bully, makes you a good Morde.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#19FlareZeroPosted 1/21/2013 6:04:23 PM
FreshSushi posted...
G0dSlay3r posted...
SV as in Spirit Visage? Sorry man, but that got buffed.
Yes it costs more, but the stats it gives are good.

DFG is now even more awesome on him, the fact that it has high AP rating (soon to be buffed to 120 AP) means that he can rush it instead of Deathcap and still wreck things.
Only drawback? Higher cost.

You say that mass-pot starts ruined Morde?
Erm, what's stopping Morde from doing the same?

Also, there's a new item coming that's supposed to be used as a new component for Zhonya's, sort of like a Hexdrinker for AP's.
It's supposed to build out of two Cloth Armors and an Amp Tome, will give AP and Armor and will also give additional Armor and AP for every unit killed(that includes minions and champs).

So yeah. Go 9-13 Health Potions Morde mid and laugh at anyone not doing the same. The buff to base movespeed for all champs makes that effective right now.
Want to be even more of a scumbag? Take 3 Health Regen Quints and laugh as your spells will have practically zero cost with that added regen.

Spell vamp. Only idiots built visage on Morde in S2.

You have never played Morde before if you think new DFG > old DFG. Never. The old DFG was cheap as hell and could be built from a kage's pick that generated gold by itself. The AP doesn't matter, AT ALL. The old DFG's active made Morde probably the most dangerous caster in the game cause of how fast, in conjunction with your ult, it instagib'd important squishes. I literally turned 50% of all jungle ganks on me into double kills in S2, that's how broken old DFG was.

The point is actually winning a lane. Morde in S2 could starve casters of mana or straight up kill them or force them to b for a level/farm disadvantage if you were better than them or they didn't expect Morde's early game strength vs traditional AP early. Now this is much harder to do as your early game damage has been nerfed and infinite sustain in lane pretty much forces Morde to pot up and just farm, which is never the way I played him, and really, was never the most efficient way to play Morde in S2 as he could actually win a lot of lanes mid and though his ult is game changing, he doesn't actually scale all that well vs CC heavy teams.

I agree with a lot of what you said. Morde used to be able to poke down most AP mids (outside of farmers like Morg or Cass with greater range). And when you pushed their lanes, you could go do Wraiths - which isn't really the case now since it takes longer to farm Wraiths to the point it feels inefficient to go do it. And the old DFG had 25% of the current health in S2 on top of his ult doing 24% (maximum health) at level 1 without AP bonus, you've pretty much destroyed someone before you've spammed your skills and Ignite.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#20BhelliumPosted 1/21/2013 6:11:26 PM
I just want thing to be made clear:

How can you lose lane as Morde?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.