The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

#1The_GizmoPosted 1/21/2013 6:53:08 AM
twitch.tv/steveroxorz

So hello gamefaqs, to keep it simple, I've decided to stream my ranked games as of Saturday, just for fun and sake of maybe giving advice to people...

I'm at 1620 elo atm after placements, gonna attempt to get a bit higher before the old ranked gets changed!

I'll be playing duo with a lower elo friend of mine the first few games as well...

Here is the thread in the official forums that has a bit more of info about me
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1009643

I will be streaming ranked solo queue and attempt to go back to diamond as I used to be back in season 2!

And for those just wondering quickly what roles I'll try to display, I tend to lean towards mid but I can play all roles somewhat okay :)
---
Learn me a Book
LoL(EUW & NA) IGN: SteveRoxorz
#2TheSuspectedPosted 1/21/2013 7:27:25 AM
Giving you a watch right now.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, Bayonetta, League of Legends
#3CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/21/2013 7:37:05 AM
Sure why not
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#4The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:43:45 AM
Thanks for giving me a watch, I'm still playing and just FYI I stopped duoing now with m friend and doing purely solo, not doing too well :D
---
Learn me a Book
#5TheSuspectedPosted 1/21/2013 8:53:42 AM(edited)
Your stream was skipping, and I may have some solutions for you (I checked several other streams before typing this out, because it might have been me).

You're streaming your FPS too high, or you're not allowing enough bandwidth to be used, or your encoding speed is off.

Tweak these settings, starting with encoding speed. League is watchable at lower framerates as well, so don't be afraid to lower it to 15 or 20. As such, you can lower the encoding speed so that your quality goes up. Setting the encoding speed to the higher levels will almost guarantee no frames are dropped though, which is your skipping problem.

I can't give you much more than that because I don't know your specs. But your quality is good, so I assume you at least have a decent computer, you just need some minor adjustments.

EDIT: It's not skipping now, possibly because you're not in game or I'm just imagining things.. but hopefully that information above helps.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, Bayonetta, League of Legends
#6The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:41:53 AM
Al right thanks for the info, I've been getting similar messages about it from some other people as well, I hope it's just twitch but once I'm done streaming I'll look into what I can change to make it smooth
---
Learn me a Book
#7The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:19:50 AM
All right going to stream again, I apologize for not playing 10 ranked games yesterday as promised but the ranked queues were taken off for a while so I decided it was time to stop...

Anyhow gonna try ge that elo back, as before my going hasn't been going too well as I've pretty much kept the same rating/record and I'm now at 7-10, but I do believe I can increase because I'm just very rusty from barely having played the game since the end of season 2!

Simply need to play more... :D
---
Learn me a Book
#8The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:12:53 AM
Just wanted to say that I'm streaming for "day 4" and I'm now sure I fixed fps problems on my end, any lag/hitch up is simply from the streaming websites own faults!
---
Learn me a Book
#9Suffer_NotPosted 1/23/2013 8:01:50 AM(edited)
"I don't feel like it's that big a deal to ward at low elo."
xD

"Other people might not think so, but I think support Gragas is fine."
:D
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#10The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:23:57 AM
that's just how I roll :(...
---
Learn me a Book