New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

User Info: The_Gizmo

The_Gizmo
3 years ago#11
ok! Day 5 of my stream is about to start, tune in if you're interested in looking at my progress B)
Learn me a Book
LoL(EUW & NA) IGN: SteveRoxorz

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
3 years ago#12
I'm watching you now!

May I ask, where are you from? You have a bit of an accent.
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
3 years ago#13
dat lag
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50

The_Gizmo
3 years ago#14
lag :s? people who are usually watching telling me it ain't got that much lag anymore :D
Learn me a Book

User Info: CheeseItBaggins

CheeseItBaggins
3 years ago#15
The_Gizmo posted...
ok! Day 5 of my stream is about to start, tune in if you're interested in looking at my progress B)

Join GameFAQs chat on EUW. Always people to play with there. You can show GameFAQs bads on stream, so the whole board can laugh at Karmic. Not that he'll play though, no interest in showing the world how bad he is.
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu

The_Gizmo
3 years ago#16
I joined the channel, sorry if I don't speak, much, if I'm not playing a game I'm probably afk :D I'll try to be active in it at some point...

Anyhow I'll start streaming day 6 now, I'm now at 1700 elo, I went on a 5 game win streak in rank last time, so lets hope I have similar success today B)
Learn me a Book

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#17
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3sqrqp/

lol jk good luck, dude!
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
3 years ago#18
Pretty bad play from a diamond player tbh.

I only watched the twisted fate and rumble game, the tf game was horrible, and the rumble game was pretty bad. That throw at the end was 800 elo worthy lawl.

Did you take a break for a while? I feel like you must be rusty, i make better decisions at 1400.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: CheeseItBaggins

CheeseItBaggins
3 years ago#19
Tekutso posted...
Pretty bad play from a diamond player tbh.

I only watched the twisted fate and rumble game, the tf game was horrible, and the rumble game was pretty bad. That throw at the end was 800 elo worthy lawl.

Did you take a break for a while? I feel like you must be rusty, i make better decisions at 1400.

lol
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu

The_Gizmo
3 years ago#20
haha, thanks, 1700 elo is nothing new to me, if that's what you implied with the picture B)
Learn me a Book
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived