New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

#21The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:11:51 AM
Tekutso posted...
Pretty bad play from a diamond player tbh.

I only watched the twisted fate and rumble game, the tf game was horrible, and the rumble game was pretty bad. That throw at the end was 800 elo worthy lawl.

Did you take a break for a while? I feel like you must be rusty, i make better decisions at 1400.

To address this(I didn't see this message before the last one I posted), I did say in an earlier post that I pretty much took a break from the game once season 2 ended, which is about, 3 or so months I guess, so this is only the 6th day since that break.

I'm almost always aware of the mistakes I do and I don't tend to blame others unless I know it definitely wasn't my fault.

In a way... I'm warming up through playing ranked games lol

Anyhow, I've been fiddling with more settings and hope that my stream kills my fps less in-game now, so for anyone who's interested in watching the stream I'll be showing "Day 7" B)
---
Learn me a Book
LoL(EUW & NA) IGN: SteveRoxorz
#22The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:32:02 AM
And for those interested, Streaming day 8 as of now!
---
Learn me a Book
#23The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:00:44 AM
I went 4-1 yesterday, wasn't exactly too bad, hoping for more success as I stream the 9th day of my stream B)
---
Learn me a Book
#24The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:47:53 AM
3-2 was the results of yesterday, I totally blame the last game on my self, but regardless, new day means new games, today there's also a new patch and I was given Gold division 1, so if I get a winning streak I should be in plat sooner or later B)

Streaming Day 10!
---
Learn me a Book
#25The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:10:56 AM
Okay, I believe it's time to break a trend and that's the one where I don't stream on weekends, last time I went 5-2 in ranked with the new system, which is pretty cool, lets see if I can do better in day 11 B)
---
Learn me a Book
#26The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:22:12 AM
All right, didn't take that long for my promotion matches! last time I could only manage to play two games before servers went down, but it left me at a best of 5 to get up in league! Will I make it to platinum today? find out on my stream as I will show day 12!
---
Learn me a Book
#27_HeXPosted 2/4/2013 5:44:11 AM
How old are you? Just out of curiosity.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#28The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:08:10 AM
I am 21!
---
Learn me a Book
#29The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:04:26 AM
And here we go again, about to stream day 13 of my stream, I managed to win the best out of 3 in a gut wrenching 3-2 where the last game pretty much sealed my fate B) so lets rise up in the plat divisons!
---
Learn me a Book
#30The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:07:10 AM
Sup gamefaqs, time for some more daily rankings! Streaming day 14, hopefully this'll be the same day I go up in divisions considering yesterdays success where I went 4-1 wins/losses (never forget kassadin 2013-02-06 r.i.p).
---
Learn me a Book