New Streamer, SteveRoxorz, come and watch me do some ranked!

#31The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:26:26 AM
Yo guys! I just wanted to say that I'll be streaming day 15 of my stream, I managed to reach Platinum III on my last session! watch me attempt to climb the ladder once again!
---
Learn me a Book
LoL(EUW & NA) IGN: SteveRoxorz
#32The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:45:36 AM
I noticed that on my previous streams the mic I had was giving this constant and somewhat loud "bzzzzz" noise in the background which was kinda annoying, I bought a new one for today and hopefully it has improved sound for when I speak into my stream!

Anyhow time for Day 16 of my stream, will I get to my placements today? lets see!
---
Learn me a Book
#33The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:42:23 AM
Okay the new mic is awesome as it doesn't do annoying noises while I'm not speaking and sadly... I went 4-3 last session(yes I played 7 games instead of the usual 5 only kind of thing) so I failed my promotions, kinda regretful about most decisions I made the last 3 games but... whatever only gotta move forward!

Streaming day 17 now!
---
Learn me a Book
#34The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:12:58 AM
Damn, yesterday was a very poor day for my ranked, went 3-2 and failed promotion series once again... remind me to never pick ryze! my TF games were pretty neat tho!

Anyway it's time for day 18 and hopefully a better ending as the past few days I've consistently won more than I ever lost! www.twitch.tv/steveroxorz
---
Learn me a Book
#35GevaudenPosted 2/10/2013 5:31:57 AM
What a sexy Russian voice u have
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)
#36The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:08:19 AM
I will admit, yesterday was awful going 2-4, but I aim for revenge at solo queue today, streaming day 19 now!
---
Learn me a Book
#37The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:34:01 AM
Holy... 4 straight losses after 2 wins and only one win after that losing streak... that was demoralizing as anything possible B)

Whatever lets see how well solo queue goes today in day 20! stream is on!
---
Learn me a Book
#38The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:45:57 AM
Wow yesterday was a pretty good day! only one loss at the start and then I won 4 straight games which left me at my promotional series! will I FINALLY move on through this division? lets see!

random note though... I might play a normal game first because I feel kinda funny from having only just woken up :D
---
Learn me a Book
#39The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:16:26 AM
Yesterday was another good but short run, was only able to play exactly two games but those were my promotional games for going up a division and it was good enough to get promoted :D

I am now Plat Division 1 and I am so close to being back to Diamond B)

Lets see if I sink or swim, www.twitch.tv/steveroxorz to watch me play day 22 of my stream!
---
Learn me a Book
#40The_Gizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:11:28 AM
Okay so yesterday was kinda hit and miss, I went 3-2 played pretty poorly really but hopefully I can do a stronger display this time, as I am going in for streaming day 23!
---
Learn me a Book