Let's talk about how the new "Evelynn tier" for this season is "Shaco tier."

#1IceBarragePosted 1/21/2013 7:56:39 AM
Ok, I'm not talking just horrible. I'm talking about how the character gets outright broken to the point that it is a complete joke to play the character. Because here's the thing Shaco players: the jokes on YOU. Just like they broke the stun for eve, they've now broken deceive with the range reduction yet no change to the smoke, they decreased the time a JITB stays alive for inactivated (albeit that was a few months ago), the shiv's slow passive nerf is HUGE for shacos ganks, and the clone is nothing more than a black cleaver stacker.

I can't see even with the new items how it is possible for Shaco to jungle at all without cheesing, or how he could ever be viable anywhere else now. At least heimerdinger has been talked about for a while when it comes to the next champion remake, but I could see Shaco being broken the entire season.

I don't think it's a bad thing that he was broken though; they broke him for the same reason as eve, in that he was unfun to play against.
---
LoL IGN: FistsofDissent
Carries on a day to day basis
#2AdraenPosted 1/21/2013 8:03:39 AM
Nobody ever really played Shaco. You're taking the nerfs too drastically.
#3SmishhhPosted 1/21/2013 8:10:53 AM
I guess Riot doesn't want any champs being able to pop up out of nowhere and explode your face instantly. That's Kha's job.
#4DartDragoonPosted 1/21/2013 8:11:48 AM
I really don't think anyone gives a **** about Shaco except people who plays Shaco. And if you do, you're the worst kind of people.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#5BiglabronPosted 1/21/2013 8:13:31 AM(edited)
http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Champions tab click win rate. check 7th slot.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6tacoslayer89Posted 1/21/2013 8:15:06 AM
He still has a slow, his passive wasn't really necessary.
So by decreasing the range on deceive, they essentially ruined everything about Shaco?

Yeah no
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#7The_PwnisherPosted 1/21/2013 8:20:13 AM
I don't see the reason why they nerfed Shaco, unless it is just a secret plot to make people buy Khazix...
#8AdraenPosted 1/21/2013 8:22:41 AM
The_Pwnisher posted...
I don't see the reason why they nerfed Shaco, unless it is just a secret plot to make people buy Khazix...

AND THEN THEY NERF HIM TO THE GROUND
oh wait they always do this poop
#9Kadabra025Posted 1/21/2013 8:24:30 AM
Shaco is banned almost all the time at top elo.
Please expand your knowledge of the game before you make stupid posts like this. (Karma Tier)
---
Redskins and Arsenal fan for life.
Lolskins
#10Reaper_MinionPosted 1/21/2013 8:24:38 AM
I want to see IWD's say on this. He carried himself to top 5 Elo in NA using Shaco. His Shaco ranked stats are 50-10 at the moment.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY