My friend came to me with quite a few Arcade Sona and Riot Graves codes. Post~

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My friend came to me with quite a few Arcade Sona and Riot Graves codes. Post~
2 years ago#151
IGN: xBeasted much

riot graves preferably
---
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
2 years ago#152
can i have one of each. if you cant give me both i would prefer graves.
summoner name:
Serene Guardian
---
The world ended yesterday.Everyone died. You're not in heaven. Think about it a little.
2 years ago#153
I would be grateful, if you could send me a RIOT Graves skin, i can also give you a PSC with 5$ for it, i care so much for that...
IGN Redsik
2 years ago#154
We both read Claymore so send me the Sona Code, please. Also, if you can send me the Graves code.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
2 years ago#155
Graves is my main but I guess I am way to late.
I play in EUW, can you pm?
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
2 years ago#156
Pretty sure this was a joke... Not sure why you guys are bumping this.
---
Dearest father and mother in heaven, ...Oh, whoops, they're not dead yet ~ Norma Beatty
2 years ago#157
Arcade Sona, if you are willing, please. You can PM it, since you said you would.
Thank you and I appreciate it, assuming you do. It's fine either way.
---
(OwO(@==(>_<Q)....T_(<>|_|<>)_T....\_( _)_/
2 years ago#158
IGN: CarbonTitan

Both if possible :D
---
Juan Republik
(edited by Shin_Warchief)
2 years ago#159
Komachi_Tachi posted...
Pretty sure this was a joke... Not sure why you guys are bumping this.

Because there might be a 0.1% chance that this is not a joke/
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
2 years ago#160
I don't have either of those champions, so either code will benefit me greatly. Dankeschon!

Unultimated Link
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My friend came to me with quite a few Arcade Sona and Riot Graves codes. Post~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived