Had a dream about Garen last night, it included an interesting idea for LoL.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 1/21/2013 2:19:52 PM
Basically in the dream I was Garen, but something was different. His sword was like really cool, and hear this out.

The sword would gain different attributes and effects depending on what type of items (major items, not like first-buy stuff) you bought.

IWhen I bought a tanky item (sunfire cape), after dealing damage I'd take 15% reduced damage for 3 seconds .

With an AP item it made my spin cause enemies to burn for an additional 2% (per whirlwind hit) of their HP over 2 (plus number of whirlwind hits) on an enemy.

What was the catch, you ask? You could only have 3 items (the bottom row of items was reserved for consumables and boots)

In the dream I was chasing some new champion who could stealth, and when myself and a few allies started chasing him he went invisible and I spun in the direction I assumed he'd be going, but it turns out he immediately stopped moving after activating the invisibility! Sneaky bastard!
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Ducky_MomoPosted 1/21/2013 2:21:43 PM
You're a troll so I don't care.
#3KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:22:25 PM
Ducky_Momo posted...

Yet you care enough to waste time posting.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4Sir Spiffy CapePosted 1/21/2013 2:23:13 PM
I had a better dream.

I dreamed that I was driving a car. But then it broke down so I opened the hood, which for some reason included the entire car save for the car bed. Then I used some weird mechanic magic to fix my car, got back in without closing the hood. Then I stepped on the gas pedal, went to 60mph, and realized I didn't have a steering wheel. Then I tried to shift gear to force parking and that's missing too. So then I tried to brake but apparently someone cut the brakes.

Then I woke up and played league of legends.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#5themagicpainmanPosted 1/21/2013 2:24:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6Ducky_MomoPosted 1/21/2013 2:24:36 PM
Ducky_Momo posted...

Yet you care enough to waste time posting.

My time is never wasted. I thoroughly enjoyed insulting you.
#7Loui5planksPosted 1/21/2013 2:25:54 PM
Hilarious. Good one.
---
GT: SuP3R SCoP3
#8KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:28:46 PM
themagicpainman posted...

Nice to see someone posted a video of a very young Eminem.
---
#9kaysa13Posted 1/21/2013 2:30:51 PM
I had a dream. I was eating bacon.

Then I woke up and ate noodles instead.
---
This is a signature.
#10Komachi_TachiPosted 1/21/2013 2:36:13 PM

"you want him to do you so much you can do anything?"

Why, yes, yes I do. This is surprisingly relevant to the topic.
---
Dearest father and mother in heaven, ...Oh, whoops, they're not dead yet ~ Norma Beatty