Darius is OP. Build health, do damage. No consequences.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Darius is OP. Build health, do damage. No consequences.
2 years ago#1
This guy's almost like olaf, but not as bad. The biggest difference is that he can lose his lane sometimes.

I played Xin top just now, and I was 2-0 at the end of laning phase. I got 2 kills on him, but it didn't matter. He built warmogs first item, and proceeded to do TONS of damage in fights. He just spams Q, has a grab, and slows my AS. As soon as 5 stacks appear due to his low CD low mana cost skills, he dunks you doing TRUE DAMAGE. Did I mention his ult can reset if it kills you? The true dmg skill that chunks your for half your max health resets.

I specifically recall Riot stating in one of their patch videos, that damage dealing champions should build damage items. But not Olaf and Darius. Riot just dumb or blind?
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
Difference is, you can stun/kite Darius.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
2 years ago#4
Voidgolem posted...
Difference is, you can stun/kite Darius.

Who cares? He just Qs who ever is in range, or grabs whoever isn't. Put 5 stacks down, ult, and repeat until enemy team is dead. And if they're focusing you, then LOL. Cause you built health, and you're near invincible.
2 years ago#5
liandries hard counters health and no resistances
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
2 years ago#6
thisisboris2 posted...
liandries hard counters health and no resistances

Liandry's is a dot that's somewhat slow. These two champions are chunking your team and demolishing your carries while Liandry's takes its time.
2 years ago#7
ITT: People complain about losing to Darius due to his range when picking melees.
2 years ago#8
xLilxPhoPride posted...
ITT: People complain about losing to Darius due to his range when picking melees.

I didn't lose lane to Darius if that's what you're implying.
2 years ago#9
are you
are you saying Olaf can't lose his lane

Elise and Teemo and many others would like a word with you young man
---
Eh
2 years ago#10
CrumpledPaper posted...
are you
are you saying Olaf can't lose his lane

Elise and Teemo and many others would like a word with you young man

Olaf vs Teemo:

Max Axe Throw, and Just farm at range. Sustain if needed, and farm under tower. Try to get 1 gank before 6. After 6, just pop ult, and true damage away.

Vs elise:

don't know. Haven't played against Elise. However, if it's a tough lane. Olaf can just max axe throw and farm from afar.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Darius is OP. Build health, do damage. No consequences.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived