Darius is OP. Build health, do damage. No consequences.

#1Cpt_CrackerPosted 1/21/2013 8:48:59 PM(edited)
This guy's almost like olaf, but not as bad. The biggest difference is that he can lose his lane sometimes.

I played Xin top just now, and I was 2-0 at the end of laning phase. I got 2 kills on him, but it didn't matter. He built warmogs first item, and proceeded to do TONS of damage in fights. He just spams Q, has a grab, and slows my AS. As soon as 5 stacks appear due to his low CD low mana cost skills, he dunks you doing TRUE DAMAGE. Did I mention his ult can reset if it kills you? The true dmg skill that chunks your for half your max health resets.

I specifically recall Riot stating in one of their patch videos, that damage dealing champions should build damage items. But not Olaf and Darius. Riot just dumb or blind?
#2Cpt_Cracker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:48:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3VoidgolemPosted 1/21/2013 8:50:05 PM
Difference is, you can stun/kite Darius.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#4Cpt_Cracker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:51:11 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Difference is, you can stun/kite Darius.

Who cares? He just Qs who ever is in range, or grabs whoever isn't. Put 5 stacks down, ult, and repeat until enemy team is dead. And if they're focusing you, then LOL. Cause you built health, and you're near invincible.
#5thisisboris2Posted 1/21/2013 8:54:24 PM
liandries hard counters health and no resistances
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#6Cpt_Cracker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:56:08 PM
thisisboris2 posted...
liandries hard counters health and no resistances

Liandry's is a dot that's somewhat slow. These two champions are chunking your team and demolishing your carries while Liandry's takes its time.
#7xLilxPhoPridePosted 1/21/2013 9:04:24 PM
ITT: People complain about losing to Darius due to his range when picking melees.
#8Cpt_Cracker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:08:05 PM
xLilxPhoPride posted...
ITT: People complain about losing to Darius due to his range when picking melees.

I didn't lose lane to Darius if that's what you're implying.
#9CrumpledPaperPosted 1/21/2013 9:08:09 PM
are you
are you saying Olaf can't lose his lane

Elise and Teemo and many others would like a word with you young man
---
Eh
#10Cpt_Cracker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:12:05 PM
CrumpledPaper posted...
are you
are you saying Olaf can't lose his lane

Elise and Teemo and many others would like a word with you young man

Olaf vs Teemo:

Max Axe Throw, and Just farm at range. Sustain if needed, and farm under tower. Try to get 1 gank before 6. After 6, just pop ult, and true damage away.

Vs elise:

don't know. Haven't played against Elise. However, if it's a tough lane. Olaf can just max axe throw and farm from afar.