Master Yi's meditate now 3 seconds?

#1Flame_HazardPosted 1/21/2013 8:42:37 PM
Saw this on RoG just now.

UPDATE: Riot posted about Master Yi's changes: "Hmm, the channel on Meditate should be 3 seconds now, making it a better spell for AD Yi. I'm assuming this is a tooltip bug, I'll fix it tomorrow when I get in."

I'm assuming this means that while the ratios were reduced, it'll work faster now. I don't THINK this was posted yesterday, but if it was, come in and post your ancient cOLD meme and move along and I'll close this thread. Otherwise, I'm curious as to whether this will actually improve Yi (both AP and AD) rather than screw him over like people have been saying.

Less health, but acquired faster at least.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#2TrevorkkhoPosted 1/21/2013 8:47:10 PM
fair i guess
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#3_HeXPosted 1/21/2013 8:54:52 PM
Seems like another indirect nerf to me, at least during the channel he gets a lot of mres and armor as well. Now that the channel will end quicker, he dies even sooner.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4tpoyoyPosted 1/21/2013 8:55:38 PM
_HeX posted...
Seems like another indirect nerf to me, at least during the channel he gets a lot of mres and armor as well. Now that the channel will end quicker, he dies even sooner.
#5XcZeus3469Posted 1/21/2013 8:57:22 PM
tpoyoy posted...
_HeX posted...

you make it sound like this is a bad thing....
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#6YomjosekiPosted 1/21/2013 8:59:04 PM
The point of meditate is to 1) tank fountain turrets and 2) become unkillable against someone without an interrupt while your alpha strike came off cooldown.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#7GoldenFantasyPosted 1/21/2013 9:52:04 PM
Shouldn't ap yi want to max cdr? Shouldn't it be enough?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#8AntistasisPosted 1/21/2013 10:57:56 PM
Check PBE patch notes- meditate is now on a 1.2 ratio. Decreasing its duration makes sense I suppose.
#9YusukenlPosted 1/22/2013 2:15:04 AM
so it makes Yi's W ticks faster?
Heal is a minor part since its nerfed
#10Shadow EdgePosted 1/22/2013 2:39:20 AM
Buff to AD Yi.

Nerf to AP Yi who wants that Zhonya-lite to wait for his CD.
---
ns