what do you do when you are paired with a fid who wants to play support?

#11TrevorkkhoPosted 1/22/2013 1:01:03 AM
fid support is good, it is just like he needs gold to be meaningful pass mid game.

Play passive aggresive, let them initial on you(waste their CC) fear their adc for 2+ sec and they no longer has CC to block your drain.

Now if they are scared, crow them when no minion left and it does tons of dmg with 5 bounces between them like ARAM.

Lv6 is free kill if they don't ward bush, caw caw caw.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#12dennis941012Posted 1/22/2013 1:03:19 AM
ap support requirment
poke check
peel check
skills not reliant on ap check
other utility check

fiddle works :O
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#13BhelliumPosted 1/22/2013 1:08:26 AM
I prefer supports that can carry if they need to.

Why? Then it doesn't particularly matter who gets the bot kills so you can just go full on aggro.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#14Xion350Posted 1/22/2013 1:19:34 AM
Fiddle can almost 100% Garuntee a kill after level 6 with a 2 second fear and 125 damage per second aura/free flash ultimate.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#15Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/22/2013 1:29:58 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Support Fiddlesticks is super good man...

the silence doesnt stop auto attacks and the range is so short on his fear that his just implodes... hes not exactly a tank...

it doesnt help either when they ward for 3 min then proceed to forget they are playing support....

Stop playing with bad Fiddles then...
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#16B01tPosted 1/22/2013 6:04:10 AM
I've had a great game as support kha'zix, built sightstone, aegis, zekes, lw, brutalizer...
my adc mf was 12/1 when lane phase ended, HA!
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#17Reaper_MinionPosted 1/22/2013 6:10:51 AM
The silence stops summoners. That's its main use in lane.

I don't mind playing with an unconventional support so long they buy wards. 90% of them don't know the meaning of wards.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#18AlastreonPosted 1/22/2013 6:15:17 AM(edited)
With sightstone,i find a lot of unconventional supports work well,i played support LB a little while ago.
Also not so secret bragging post,i got a quadra when they dived me with their mid and jungle.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#19hunkajunk94Posted 1/22/2013 6:16:28 AM
If they play support and build items that work for it (traditional support items but also things like Rylais) and don't seem to be actively stealing kills, play as usual. And thank them.

If they're going full AP and not doing jack but stealing your kills and creeps, no wards, no auras, then rip into them like a freshly killed mongoose.
#20Suffer_NotPosted 1/22/2013 6:19:26 AM
the silence doesnt stop auto attacks and the range is so short on his fear that his just implodes... hes not exactly a tank...

It's 575 range. More range than most carries have. I mean, Caitlyn doesn't care at all but someone like Graves is going to be feared for 3 seconds and then silenced right as he regains control so he can proceed to not flash and then die miserably.

If it is an intelligent pick given the team composition and context then I am fine with it. If the player is counter picking themselves and setting us up for an unnecessarily difficult game, I'll mention it. if we're playing normals, then why am I even thinking about composition. It's normals. You play those to practice what you want to playso I'm cool with people playing whatever they want.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX