I'm good with jungle Jax but suck with lane Jax

#11reaver89Posted 1/22/2013 8:55:02 AM
On topic:
This is how I am with Vi. Jungle Vi, primarily build health and gank a lane no matter the enemy position. They will die.

Lane Vi: I don't care what they say, excessive forcing a minion with a champion behind it is not a good form of harass.
#12mantana888Posted 1/22/2013 9:49:01 AM
Imo Darius has the advantage in lane against Jax. Q does so much damage that Darius can afford to not auto-attack Jax for a ciuple seconds.

Jax could win a 1v1 at higher levels(12,13,14-), but in lane he just doesn't have the damage.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#13XxAzerothxXPosted 1/22/2013 10:13:31 AM
We can't invite scenarios into this without coming up with silly points, so i'll concede what I wrote except as an example of how Jax is meant to harass. I concur with your point that it's mostly up to who begins to punish and if Darius decides to do so early on with early points in 'Q' then Jax'll have a lot of problems unless Darius does something dumb and/or gets ganked. We'll see how it plays out when Darius gets re-worked though I'm still in favor of Jax winning post-6.
---
R.I.P. ManCelaPedo