My two best friends are arguing and i don't know what to do

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/22/2013 7:02:31 AM
They're arguing about who has spent more RP and one of them is saying that the other deserves to be banned and he's responding saying that he shouldn't because he's spent more RP which led to them arguing about who spent more RP D:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65248873
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2GotTheGreensPosted 1/22/2013 7:10:23 AM
Tell them you still love them no matter what happens
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#3KarmicDragon1Posted 1/22/2013 7:10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WM8bTdBs-cw
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4HempitupPosted 1/22/2013 7:12:49 AM
inb4 thedog.png
---
I Don't Always Feed, But When I Do I Get Reported.
#5GevaudenPosted 1/22/2013 7:14:44 AM
Do you think KarmicDragon1 is hot?
---
ign- Gonk stalk me if you dare :)
#6EliteGuard99Posted 1/22/2013 7:18:45 AM
Tell them they ate both idiots and ignore their idiotic whining.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#7jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:21:00 AM
Gevauden posted...

Everyone has beauty to them. After billions of years of evolution I'd like to think that people as a race are beautiful. Each with their own part to play and contribute to the play of the world. Everyone is beautiful and perfect as they are. Without them, the world wouldn't be the way it is, no matter how little the change, the change wouldn't be there without them.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#8KarmicDragon1Posted 1/22/2013 7:23:15 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Gevauden posted...

Everyone has beauty to them. After billions of years of evolution I'd like to think that people as a race are beautiful. Each with their own part to play and contribute to the play of the world. Everyone is beautiful and perfect as they are. Without them, the world wouldn't be the way it is, no matter how little the change, the change wouldn't be there without them.

oooh boy
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#9CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/22/2013 7:25:19 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Gevauden posted...

NOT ASIAN PEOPLE
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#10jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:25:33 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Gevauden posted...

NOT ASIAN PEOPLE

:<
---