I just backdoored my girlfriend in a 1v1.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just backdoored my girlfriend in a 1v1.
4 years ago#1
She kept going on about how she's a better AP mid than me so I was all "Oh yeah, let's go 1v1 and see who's best".

I went with AP Yi and just went ahead and backdoored her Nexus right before the 20 minute mark, it was pretty hilarious.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
4 years ago#2
How do you come up with a topic this funny?
I am not economically viable.
4 years ago#3
Interfusor posted...

What do you mean? This is anything but funny, she's really mad now and wants me to teach her so she can backdoor me.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
4 years ago#4
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Interfusor posted...

What do you mean? This is anything but funny, she's really mad now and wants me to teach her so she can backdoor me.

I always found spectating others is really helpful when trying to teach others a suitable backdooring technique.
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
GT: Dave Valkass - Steam: Dvalkass
4 years ago#5
Not what I expected when I came into this topic.

Kudos
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.
4 years ago#6
Ron Jeremy has some pretty good backdooring techniques. You should look him up, he's got videos everywhere.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
4 years ago#7
Masemune_100 posted...
Ron Jeremy has some pretty good backdooring techniques. You should look him up, he's got videos everywhere.

After a few google searches I've come to the conclusion that he probably does not play League of Legends.
4 years ago#8
Why would you be so mean to your right hand?
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
4 years ago#9
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Masemune_100 posted...

After a few google searches I've come to the conclusion that he probably does not play League of Legends.

You asked for backdooring techniques and I gave them to you.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
4 years ago#10
I like to watch backdoor replays in slow motion
And preferable with a play by play by John Madden
I Don't Always Feed, But When I Do I Get Reported.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just backdoored my girlfriend in a 1v1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived