#11LooksLikeRainPosted 1/22/2013 7:45:54 AM
Cleanse.
QSS
Gangplank.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#12Chako-PHPosted 1/22/2013 7:52:26 AM
phantasmplus posted...
Top is where Teemo should be going but if you come up against someone like Malz you'll probably want to switch with your top, it's likely they'll be someone like Pantheon and could stomp Malz while you stomp whoever they were fighting top.

Does Cleanse counters Malz SS?

Just curious .. of course if it is on normal games, no one will pick cleanse on mid. Maybe rely on ganks or just visit top and bottom lanes until you build magic res, tenacity or banshee.
---
If I ain't trolling, that would be a problem :D
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#13dark_omega27Posted 1/22/2013 8:00:32 AM(edited)
A teemo complaining about another champ? Anyone who uses teemo shouldnt have a leg to stand on in situations like this but w/e. -_- sigh. Anyways a QSS stomps malz hard though.
#14shadyelfPosted 1/22/2013 7:55:08 AM
I don't think cleanse removes suppress.
---
?
#15Chako-PHPosted 1/22/2013 8:00:43 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Cleanse.
QSS
Gangplank.

Gangplank is really dangerous for channelers.

Besides of being annoyed how he walk with the laser of malz SS (note:he's laughing), it's because SS+AA+CITRUS will counter any AP's found roaming alone on bushes. Of course cho is an excemption because he's not usually an AP burst or caster.
---
#16Valefor500Posted 1/22/2013 8:22:45 AM
I'm surprised people still don't know cleanse doesnt stop suppressions.
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#17HotshotJoePosted 1/22/2013 8:35:14 AM
level e and use q to aa reset. there you can now ride teemo mid easy. its easy on mana and good for farming and come 6 you have plenty mana to shroom up the best place on the map for them. shroom jungles mid and river. i also recommend starting with a doran blade for farming. the 5 hp per hit is good for when your leveling e first on teemo. gives you the sustain you need in mid. beware if you cant kite though dont bother trying this.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#18Chako-PHPosted 1/22/2013 8:42:34 AM
HotshotJoe posted...
level e and use q to aa reset. there you can now ride teemo mid easy. its easy on mana and good for farming and come 6 you have plenty mana to shroom up the best place on the map for them. shroom jungles mid and river. i also recommend starting with a doran blade for farming. the 5 hp per hit is good for when your leveling e first on teemo. gives you the sustain you need in mid. beware if you cant kite though dont bother trying this.

Good point, but still doran's blade is not good for mid laners(even teemo), I chose to buy 3 pots ampli>>kage immediately for teemo mid (if ever im using him on mid to beat boredom). You can't maximize the use of 5 hp per hit since you're doing LH on creeps to freeze the lane, you can't even use it for the wraiths for teemo's too squishy.

But then, teemo mid is not a counter pick to malz, since malz has longer casting range and has silence too, he can even silence teemo before he can spit his Q, then malific, that would be 100-0.

Also, teemo cannot roam that much on mid to plant shrooms, because he's vulnerable to ganks when malz reaches level 6.

Hope this helps ..
---
#19MegeasPosted 1/22/2013 8:44:10 AM
Cleanse does remove malz's vision which if he's any decent he will max first. That said if you see the swirling vortex around malz that means he will summon a voidling on next cast. Also don't stand in the pool and think you can out damage him.

Malz's has a lot of offense but no defense. out side of his ult he's squishy. harass him and force him to waste his mana. Before he gets level 3 on his E and some AP it wont kill minions and jump with out a few auto attacks. if it doesn't jump he wont regain mana.

all in all. If malz is pushing hard your going to need a gank.
#20Reaper_MinionPosted 1/22/2013 8:46:04 AM
Yeah, Cleanse doesn't work. Malzahar and WW would be pretty useless in draft mode if it did.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY