Support Syndra

#1reaver89Posted 1/22/2013 7:13:48 AM
Soooooo, what's the consensus on this, because I tried it and it went very well. Took a few kills from the carry, but no more than the usual Leona or Zyra.
#2batman3k5Posted 1/22/2013 7:16:12 AM
Yah no
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#3Chttrbox88Posted 1/22/2013 7:18:25 AM
ignoring ults, shes slightly stronger then Zyra, but similar in concept.

Her ult is a lot less useful in comparison, which leaves her in a wierd place. Not bad though.
---
Yes
#4CrazyAxle02Posted 1/22/2013 7:19:11 AM
If your playing for fun, take syndra and zilean bot then just throw minions at their adc that have bombs on it. If you both go like pure ap and just get some gp10 it is really funny and they can have a hard time dealing with it
#5reaver89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:23:07 AM
CrazyAxle02 posted...
If your playing for fun, take syndra and zilean bot then just throw minions at their adc that have bombs on it. If you both go like pure ap and just get some gp10 it is really funny and they can have a hard time dealing with it

I was on a team that went up against that. I was the jungler and I didn't understand what they were fussing about until I went to cover their lane. I laughed at how incredibly annoying it was.
#6Lord SojiroPosted 1/22/2013 7:38:09 AM
CrazyAxle02 posted...

This...is brilliant.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#7WebBowserPosted 1/22/2013 8:17:02 AM
obligatory Siv HD post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXJz1l8M0cw
---
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
#8Suffer_NotPosted 1/22/2013 8:29:05 AM
It's like Support Lux, except the stun is harder to land and costs more mana than the snare, the slow is harder to land and costs more mana, she doesn't have a shield that can affect anyone much less her whole team, and she has way less range.

I can't really recommend it unless Lux and Zyra are both unavailable, unless you really like Syndra.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#9reaver89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:28:46 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
It's like Support Lux, except the stun is harder to land and costs more mana than the snare, the slow is harder to land and costs more mana, she doesn't have a shield that can affect anyone much less her whole team, and she has way less range.

I can't really recommend it unless Lux and Zyra are both unavailable, unless you really like Syndra.

That last one. I finally bought her and she seems pretty fun. And her stuns aren't that hard. People usually chase you in a straight line, so when they chase you, put an orb in front of you and you past the orb, fling it at them.
#10EvilmonsterPosted 1/22/2013 9:32:14 AM
its not bad. your mid game will suffer a lot since you do little damage until you perk up late game.
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88