Support Syndra

#11Leram02Posted 1/22/2013 10:35:40 AM
CrazyAxle02 posted...
If your playing for fun, take syndra and zilean bot then just throw minions at their adc that have bombs on it. If you both go like pure ap and just get some gp10 it is really funny and they can have a hard time dealing with it

This hasn't worked for awhile. When you pick a minion up that has a bomb on it, the bomb explodes instantly.
#12Kuroth_NeidraPosted 1/22/2013 10:57:33 AM
Leram02 posted...
CrazyAxle02 posted...
If your playing for fun, take syndra and zilean bot then just throw minions at their adc that have bombs on it. If you both go like pure ap and just get some gp10 it is really funny and they can have a hard time dealing with it

This hasn't worked for awhile. When you pick a minion up that has a bomb on it, the bomb explodes instantly.

That sucks a lot. :c

I was gonna make my friend try this with me once I get off work tonight.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#13popliyoPosted 1/22/2013 10:59:50 AM
I play support syndra quite a bit. I imagine she will be a much more popular support soon.
---
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe
#14MegaSlimePosted 1/22/2013 11:18:08 AM
What does Syndra bring as a support? I'd rather just put someone like Swain as support before Syndra.

What's the appeal?
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#15reaver89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 1:24:43 PM
MegaSlime posted...
What does Syndra bring as a support? I'd rather just put someone like Swain as support before Syndra.

What's the appeal?

Constant and annoying poke. And pushback/stun can protect teammates/set up kills. Fun fact: throwing orbs and minions can give vision in bushes. Casting orbs don't.