Sejuani build

#1b0omstickPosted 1/22/2013 7:59:57 AM
Okay so I just picked her up and rocked a game with her from what I could piece together from the boards was. CDR per level blues, Armor Yellow. Magic Pen. Red, Movement speed quints. 9/0/21 masteries. Sunfire cape and liandry's torment. What else should I get. Anyone know where a good guide is I checked mobfire and solomid nothing with a great rating and no one seems to agree on how to build her.

Please help me with pig lady thanks!
#2T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 1/22/2013 8:13:08 AM
well i dont know much about her , but the ones i have seen do well usually have a sunfire + warmogs
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#3EvilmonsterPosted 1/22/2013 8:17:36 AM
I like Iceborn, Liandrys, warmogs, but not in that order.

I don't like the 9/0/21 build cause its really hard to jungle early game and you're open up to ganks, easy. but if you can pull it off, you'll have a little more cdr and gold but less tankiness.
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88
#4NoboPosted 1/22/2013 8:36:15 AM
Ice born is stupid on sejauni if you have move speed quints and boots no one is going to kite you.

Build really depends on weather you want to do max damage or be a team player while doing moderate damage.

Max damage
Ninja Tabi with ether Captain or the +15 MS
Sunfire
WarMogs
Liandry's
Banshee's veil
Spirit of the Ancient Golem

Team Player Build
Sightstone
Sunfire
Runic Bulwark
Locket of the Iron Solari

Sometimes I don't finish my Spirit of the Ancient Golem and build something else situationally with some CDR if i can get it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/malistar/sobad_zps50b25010.jpg
I know those are normals it was during the free week I haven't taken her to ranked yet but a bit more play and I prolly will.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#5b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:54:57 AM
Nobo posted...
Ice born is stupid on sejauni if you have move speed quints and boots no one is going to kite you.

Build really depends on weather you want to do max damage or be a team player while doing moderate damage.

Max damage
Sunfire
WarMogs
Liandry's
Banshee's veil

Team Player Build
Sightstone
Sunfire
Runic Bulwark
Locket of the Iron Solari

Sometimes I don't finish my Spirit of the Ancient Golem and build something else situationally with some CDR if i can get it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/malistar/sobad_zps50b25010.jpg
I know those are normals it was during the free week I haven't taken her to ranked yet but a bit more play and I prolly will.

masteries? Runes?
#6NoboPosted 1/22/2013 9:34:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/malistar/genericjunglemasteries_zpsf06063ec.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/malistar/genericjungle_zps7be04501.jpg

This is what I run on pretty much all my tanky junglers it's not really optimized for sejauni but it is great for clearing quickly and ganking.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#7DualSword31Posted 1/22/2013 11:03:35 AM(edited)
Should always get a rubysight stone on her and building items like the mask are okay but won't make you as disruptive and sacrificing health. Don't ever build a Glacial Shourd, Forzen Heart, GA or Thornmail on Sejuani.

Also, Sejuani's most desired stats are CDR and health, so getting locket as your first big item is great.
#8Dark_Luna3Posted 1/22/2013 12:38:56 PM(edited)
AS Marks
CDR Blues
Armor Seals
HP5 Glyphs

Or mpen marks / CDR quints are good too.

I use 9/21/0 masteries.

Buy Sunfire/Warmogs/Bulwark/Visage/Liandry's/Locket in any combination or order. Press W.

Almost always rush Giant's Belt > Spirit Stone.

For boots take either Sorc or Lucidity. I sometimes get Mobility.