I have an idea that would make Malphite more fun

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/22/2013 8:25:08 AM(edited)
Unstoppable Force
RANGE: Global
COOLDOWN: 130 / 115 / 100
COST: 100 Mana

ACTIVE: Malphite charges in a line forever, dealing magic damage to all enemies he contacts, knocking them into the air for 1.5 seconds. If he reaches the edge of the map, he will return on the other side, continuing in the same direction. Malphite cannot be interrupted during his charge by anything, even his own death, except when he respawns.
MAGIC DAMAGE: 200 / 300 / 400 (+ 100% AP)
MISSILE SPEED: 1500 + Malphite's movement speed at time of cast +10 per second of charge
DIAMETER OF AOE: 600
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2b0omstickPosted 1/22/2013 8:21:52 AM
He is already extreemly fun.
#3borealis110Posted 1/22/2013 8:22:45 AM
This is an unforgivable nerf and I would not have it.
---
(OwO(@==(>_<Q)....T_(<>|_|<>)_T....\_( _)_/
#4NaxochilsPosted 1/22/2013 8:23:20 AM
b0omstick posted...

---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#5jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:28:23 AM
Naxochils posted...
b0omstick posted...

"I have an idea that would make Malphite more fun"
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#6anilEhilatedPosted 1/22/2013 8:38:52 AM
After 150+ passes, Valoran's orbit is destabilized from Malphite running laps around it and the game ends in a "rocks fall, everyone dies" draw.
---
For who could ever...?
#7SmishhhPosted 1/22/2013 8:39:48 AM
So essentially when you use it you lose control of him unless the other team somehow manages to kill you while you're moving. And they probably wouldn't bother, because they could just ignore you and avoid your path and proceed to stomp the resulting 4v5.
#8jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:48:41 AM
Smishhh posted...
So essentially when you use it you lose control of him unless the other team somehow manages to kill you while you're moving. And they probably wouldn't bother, because they could just ignore you and avoid your path and proceed to stomp the resulting 4v5.

How can they avoid a 20,000 MS missile?
---
#9Dragonfable101Posted 1/22/2013 8:55:10 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Smishhh posted...

It seems a bit op. Maybe reduce the knockup to 1.4 seconds ~
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#10GotTheGreensPosted 1/22/2013 8:56:04 AM
Dragonfable101 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Smishhh posted...

It seems a bit op. Maybe reduce the knockup to 1.4 seconds ~

Only if CD is lowered to 60
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.