#1Shadow_King56Posted 1/22/2013 9:52:04 AM
I'm guessing tanky/AP like:

Sorcs/mercs
Hourglass
Abyssal
Deathcap
Liandrys
Rylais

replace abyssal with DFG if you are snowballing?
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#2b0omstickPosted 1/22/2013 9:55:37 AM
Shadow_King56 posted...
I'm guessing tanky/AP like:

Sorcs/mercs
Hourglass
Abyssal
Deathcap
Liandrys
Rylais

replace abyssal with DFG if you are snowballing?

Sorce/mercs
Haunting Guise
Abyssal
Rylais
Liandrys
Tanky Tanky Tanky (situational

you will do plenty of damage with this build, nuke squishes with human wq, spider qw combo in seconds and survive longer in team fights.
#3b0omstickPosted 1/22/2013 9:56:18 AM
she rocks with magic pen since she has percent of health damage you don't need all that AP if you don't want it
#4shadyelfPosted 1/22/2013 10:09:31 AM
I'm also curious what masteries you would use? 9/21 or 21/9? Or does it vary?
---
?
#5MilanBarcaPosted 1/22/2013 10:54:50 AM
If my team already has a high damage AP mid or something I'll go 9/21. If I'm the team's main source of AP damage I go 21/9. Honestly I usually just go 21/9, though. For runes I like mpen, armor, scaling mr, and ms. Build mpen and then tankiness. DFG is okay if you're really snowballing.
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#6dragonlord26Posted 1/22/2013 11:58:56 AM
You start Elixer 1 Red Ward, or Boots 3 Pot. First item you really want to buy is a Haunting Guise, or Sorc shoes depending on the laner opposite of you. Haunting Guise and Sorc shoes are the two static items you'll have every game.

From here you usually want to build very tanky, depending on the game this is where I build Warmogs, Sunfire, or Abyssal. Elise is a champion who scales very well into the late game while having poor AP ratios, as long as you have high MPen your golden.

Finally for Masteries I go 21/9/0 if I feel confident, or 9/21/0 if I feel like I need the extra defense. Hope this helps!
---
PSN/LoL IGN: XxShadiusxX
Ganking from the forest as the forest