Why do people try to play like the current meta at low levels?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why do people try to play like the current meta at low levels?
4 years ago#1
A Meta build in low levels doesn't work as well as a build specifically designed for low levels.

I'm sick of people constantly questioning my build/summoner skills because they haven't seen their favorite MLG team do it yet. Why are these people so sheeplike?
4 years ago#2
Because it's easier to copy something that works than actually using your brain.
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
4 years ago#3
Jungle is a problem. Most champs have trouble in the jungle. Most teams don't have jungle so, someone is 2 v 1 and generally gets face rolled.
4 years ago#4
I take Karma top when smurfing and proceed to faceroll the enemy team. Every. Single. Time.
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
4 years ago#5
I take -that "?" symbol" to whatever lane I want"- when smurfing and proceed to faceroll the enemy team. Every. Single. Time.
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
4 years ago#6
I have a sub-30 smurf, and whenever I see the enemy team with a jungler, I smile and prepare for an easy win. I don't think I've EVER lost a game on that account when we had a duo top and they had a jungler.
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
4 years ago#7
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
I have a sub-30 smurf, and whenever I see the enemy team with a jungler, I smile and prepare for an easy win. I don't think I've EVER lost a game on that account when we had a duo top and they had a jungler.

Never been against a smurfing jungler then.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why do people try to play like the current meta at low levels?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived