Why do people try to play like the current meta at low levels?

#1MrFailPosted 1/22/2013 10:22:44 AM
A Meta build in low levels doesn't work as well as a build specifically designed for low levels.

I'm sick of people constantly questioning my build/summoner skills because they haven't seen their favorite MLG team do it yet. Why are these people so sheeplike?
#2shingo fanPosted 1/22/2013 10:29:43 AM
Because it's easier to copy something that works than actually using your brain.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#3b0omstickPosted 1/22/2013 10:39:12 AM
Jungle is a problem. Most champs have trouble in the jungle. Most teams don't have jungle so, someone is 2 v 1 and generally gets face rolled.
#4GotTheGreensPosted 1/22/2013 10:41:15 AM(edited)
I take Karma top when smurfing and proceed to faceroll the enemy team. Every. Single. Time.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#5Final_HatsamuPosted 1/22/2013 10:43:24 AM
I take -that "?" symbol" to whatever lane I want"- when smurfing and proceed to faceroll the enemy team. Every. Single. Time.

---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#6Kuroth_NeidraPosted 1/22/2013 10:47:03 AM
I have a sub-30 smurf, and whenever I see the enemy team with a jungler, I smile and prepare for an easy win. I don't think I've EVER lost a game on that account when we had a duo top and they had a jungler.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#7Skyscraper101Posted 1/22/2013 10:49:16 AM
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
I have a sub-30 smurf, and whenever I see the enemy team with a jungler, I smile and prepare for an easy win. I don't think I've EVER lost a game on that account when we had a duo top and they had a jungler.

Never been against a smurfing jungler then.