Every time I see Darius banned I cringe

#1darkman95Posted 1/22/2013 12:00:17 PM
Why? He is easily countered, so long as you aren't feeding out of control he isn't a threat, and most of the time a Darius is a hindrance to a team because he can KS out of control and deny the ADC and others much needed gold. If you're gonna ban a top ban Jax or Jayce who are far more dangerous
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#2_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/22/2013 12:01:20 PM
He may be easily countered, but that doesnt mean he's not annoying as f*** to play against.
They could also be banning it so they dont have it picked so they dont get ksed
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#3PKMNsonyPosted 1/22/2013 12:03:48 PM
Not as bad as what I saw yesterday.

Teemo, Tryndamere, and Yorick ban. I thought it was a joke, but then the guy instalocks Nasus... and ends up feeding hard to Irelia.
#4therickmu25Posted 1/22/2013 12:04:41 PM
I'm a newer player and last night had to go against a Darius + Garon combo up top.
We weren't feeding them and still it didn't work out too well for us. They just always seem stronger than me at every point in the game.

I was Vi btw.
---
Desktop: http://i.imgur.com/qv9CK.jpg
Current Game Collection: http://i.imgur.com/FYaHS.jpg
#5eggbasketPosted 1/22/2013 12:05:11 PM
Because I like to play irelia.
---
There's far too much trash in the universe.
#6war_in_a_pocketPosted 1/22/2013 12:06:14 PM
Many players never bother to learn how to counter certain champs. They just rely on banning them and playing their favorite champs.
#7AdraenPosted 1/22/2013 12:07:53 PM
war_in_a_pocket posted...
Many players never bother to learn how to counter certain champs. They just rely on banning them and playing their favorite champs.

I'd rather go up against my counter and play with my favourite champ who I know how to play and am comfortable with than to pick somebody I never usually play just to counter.
---
Current weight: 17 stone, 7 pounds. Age: 15 Weight lost: 0st 0 pounds. Date started: 21 January, 2013. Wish me luck.
#8Viewtiful_JonPosted 1/22/2013 12:09:01 PM
Darius ban is still better than Alistar bans, and at my elo he is banned almost every game.
#9ohnoitslueshiPosted 1/22/2013 12:11:33 PM
I ban him in solo queue for two reasons:

-To keep some dickhead on my team from getting him and doing nothing but camping out near the carry and poaching kills just so they can use that gold for an awful glass cannon build that gets them killed in seconds.
-To keep someone on the enemy team from getting him and getting fed to the point of being unmanageable by my worthless teammates who are too stupid to actually try and counter him.
---
"No more silly faces."
#10iiTryhardPosted 1/22/2013 12:12:57 PM
you should try the PBE

it's only ranked now, and most of them are pre-30s who have never played draft and they always ask for a darius ban (and rage when I ban khazix because they want to play him)
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg