Free Elo Round 3

#1TheConductorSixPosted 1/22/2013 4:33:37 PM
Back again with trending builds and champions.

With jungle changes, warwick is making a comeback. CC is at a.Premium right now and warwick brings it heavy. Also with the rise of health, percentage guys like Warwick are truly a godsend. He has always scales strongly with health and Its become.even stronger. Start testing him out now.

Nocturne top lane. You will be seeing this very soon. Ran some testing and I came out 75% against the Standard top champions. Nocturne can toe to toe with Olaf if you use your shield properly. His roam is godlike. Adds another initiator to teams with shen or malphite jungle.

Tanky Kayle top lane. Youre all screwed. All of you. Kayle does stupid damage purely off QE base damages. Tanky kayle is unkillable and brings utility to the fight. Black Cleaver then straight health stacking.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#2Dota2Posted 1/22/2013 4:34:43 PM
i dont get how you aren't even trying any more
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/iqR1g.gif
#3shadyelfPosted 1/22/2013 4:36:44 PM
Nocturne top lane. You will be seeing this very soon. Ran some testing and I came out 75% against the Standard top champions. Nocturne can toe to toe with Olaf if you use your shield properly. His roam is godlike. Adds another initiator to teams with shen or malphite jungle.

I actually had trouble against one once. But our jungler was below level 30.
---
?
#4Bapps44Posted 1/22/2013 4:37:41 PM
stopped reading at warwick
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/22/2013 4:40:50 PM
I'll try out tanky Kayle as soon as possible. Still working on getting the runes for your Sejuani build. >>;
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6dennis941012Posted 1/22/2013 4:52:38 PM
top rammus

also top noc is a real thing :O
jungle ww not so much
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#7DarkemastePosted 1/22/2013 6:01:35 PM
For some reason these threads always reminded me of "Mad Money". :p

On a serious note though, I'de suggest you try to tone it down abit or at least try to work with a different title. (well, term really)

I would rather not see yet another champion who has not had any significant changes since S2 (or even benefit much/if any from S3 changes) to become "fotm" and then get hit hard by the nerf bat shortly afterwards.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#8TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:38:55 PM
Wait tío jungle changes. Warwick on his way back. Hes great with health and great against it.

Top Noc is a beast. Has Tons of steroids, sustain, shield, chase and escape, and initiations.

Tanky kayle is absolutely stupid. Her Q and E do sk much base damage when combined. Add in her sustain and shes immovable from lane.

I know 99% of you are the bottom of the information pyramid and wait until you see the majority using a build Before you accept it. If you need prior, go back to everyone here scoffing when I told you Static Shiv was Really good a month ago.

But for those willing to be at the front of trends and not the followers.most people are destined to be, try out these champs and builds
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#9Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/23/2013 7:55:13 PM(edited)
Top Nocturne has always been a thing, his auto push passive and Q really hurt him, might not be that big of an issue now that starting with wards is a viable option.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#10darkredsteelPosted 1/23/2013 8:02:31 PM
YESSS

I've been excited for the next one of these.
---
Not changing this signature until Cynghanedd closes his GameFAQs account.
10-12-2010