Free Elo Round 3

#31TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:07:03 PM
Anything works with Kayle.

Tanky Kayle is Cleaver+any tank item you wish.

Warwick. Play him.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#32SlaynPosted 1/28/2013 12:15:50 AM
Bapps44 posted...
stopped reading at warwick

Pretty much. I saw "cc is at a premium and warwick brings it heavy" wondering how one CC on a long CD ult is "heavy".... then I saw the topic creator. I think it is about time I put him on ignore. His "AP" Nasus guide was bad enough, this is just garbage, really don't even need to waste a click on this crap.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#33LithspPosted 1/28/2013 12:33:39 AM
Slayn posted...
Bapps44 posted...
stopped reading at warwick

Pretty much. I saw "cc is at a premium and warwick brings it heavy" wondering how one CC on a long CD ult is "heavy".... then I saw the topic creator. I think it is about time I put him on ignore. His "AP" Nasus guide was bad enough, this is just garbage, really don't even need to waste a click on this crap.

His topics are still interesting to read, regardless of whether they're complete BS or not.
---
[]Signature[]
#34TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:04:15 PM
AP Tryndamere has the highest win rate of all Trynd's

AP Nasus is also superior to his AD counter part.

I understand 95% of you are st the bottom of the information pyramid and won believe anything until they see everyone running it. My topics aren't for you, they're for the 5% who are willing to try new things and aren't sheep.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#35SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 1/28/2013 5:24:19 PM
TheConductorSix posted...
AP Tryndamere has the highest win rate of all Trynd's

AP Nasus is also superior to his AD counter part.

I understand 95% of you are st the bottom of the information pyramid and won believe anything until they see everyone running it. My topics aren't for you, they're for the 5% who are willing to try new things and aren't sheep.

I think you should distinguish that these are fun builds and not actually "free elo" builds. They are for the 5% who are willing to try new things for fun. In fact these builds are more likely for you to lose elo.