Free Elo Round 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Free Elo Round 3
2 years ago#31
Anything works with Kayle.

Tanky Kayle is Cleaver+any tank item you wish.

Warwick. Play him.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
2 years ago#32
Bapps44 posted...
stopped reading at warwick

Pretty much. I saw "cc is at a premium and warwick brings it heavy" wondering how one CC on a long CD ult is "heavy".... then I saw the topic creator. I think it is about time I put him on ignore. His "AP" Nasus guide was bad enough, this is just garbage, really don't even need to waste a click on this crap.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
2 years ago#33
Slayn posted...
Bapps44 posted...
stopped reading at warwick

Pretty much. I saw "cc is at a premium and warwick brings it heavy" wondering how one CC on a long CD ult is "heavy".... then I saw the topic creator. I think it is about time I put him on ignore. His "AP" Nasus guide was bad enough, this is just garbage, really don't even need to waste a click on this crap.

His topics are still interesting to read, regardless of whether they're complete BS or not.
---
[]Signature[]
2 years ago#34
AP Tryndamere has the highest win rate of all Trynd's

AP Nasus is also superior to his AD counter part.

I understand 95% of you are st the bottom of the information pyramid and won believe anything until they see everyone running it. My topics aren't for you, they're for the 5% who are willing to try new things and aren't sheep.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
2 years ago#35
TheConductorSix posted...
AP Tryndamere has the highest win rate of all Trynd's

AP Nasus is also superior to his AD counter part.

I understand 95% of you are st the bottom of the information pyramid and won believe anything until they see everyone running it. My topics aren't for you, they're for the 5% who are willing to try new things and aren't sheep.

I think you should distinguish that these are fun builds and not actually "free elo" builds. They are for the 5% who are willing to try new things for fun. In fact these builds are more likely for you to lose elo.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Free Elo Round 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived