Champions that need reworking?

#1LightsasoriPosted 1/22/2013 8:00:31 PM
What are some champs that you think need reworking in order to work for the season 3 meta?

I for one think that Karma deserved to have a big rework ever since season 2 >_>
---
Monster Hunter Tri name:Leon Monster Hunter Tri ID:8DYWB2
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest."
#2zeppelin312Posted 1/22/2013 8:01:54 PM
this ****
#3ZurrCatPosted 1/22/2013 8:12:18 PM
Disregarding that bit about the meta:

Heimerdinger (Kit just doesn't really work well together.)
Karma (Doesn't scale hard enough to be an AP Carry, but needs items to be effective, so she can't support. What's more, she's outclassed as a tanky AP)
Soraka (Riot doesn't like sustain. Her entire kit is based on sustain.)
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#4New_PantsPosted 1/22/2013 8:25:14 PM
Sion
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#5DeadpooL7Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:27 PM
Teemo
#6FlameLord23Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:49 PM
ZurrCat posted...
Disregarding that bit about the meta:

Heimerdinger (Kit just doesn't really work well together.)
Karma (Doesn't scale hard enough to be an AP Carry, but needs items to be effective, so she can't support. What's more, she's outclassed as a tanky AP)
Soraka (Riot doesn't like sustain. Her entire kit is based on sustain.)

Soraka's kit is sustain. That's fine.

I think Heimey, Karma and Sion are the only 3. Their kits just aren't effective.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7Z-911-ZPosted 1/22/2013 10:09:43 PM
Sion needs it horribly, build AP? Half your kit wasted and you fall off. AD, your shield is useless and it takes five years to get to your monsterous late game.

It all doesn't matter anyway since he gets kited to hell, before he can hit something to get his life steal.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#8Jordo_dPosted 1/23/2013 12:35:09 AM
I think Kog'maw needs a re-work....his kit is 50% good....turn the Q to a slow, and the E to a speed up/dash....so he can match the others

people choose kog because of his W.....but, vayne has the exact same one built in as a passive+a ton of evasion...so no one picks koggy
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#9gfshynoblPosted 1/23/2013 12:37:57 AM
Jordo_d posted...
I think Kog'maw needs a re-work....his kit is 50% good....turn the Q to a slow, and the E to a speed up/dash....so he can match the others

people choose kog because of his W.....but, vayne has the exact same one built in as a passive+a ton of evasion...so no one picks koggy

kog was picked all over in iem katowice
hes fine.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#10CenaxKikiaPosted 1/23/2013 12:40:00 AM
Heimer.. ****ing... dinger.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia