People dont understand Kayle Ult

#1mystermandragonPosted 1/22/2013 7:19:07 PM
What is the purpose of using Kayle ult on a target that has 100 hp, in the middle of a 5v5 teamfight.

the target is just going to use it to run away and not return to the fight, so he might as well be dead.

Instead, if u use it properly on someone at the start of the fight, they take no damage for the first 3 seconds of the fight. The seconds where Malphite is flying across the screen, Fiddles is CawCawing, Twitch is using his SoTD with his ult and everyone is in general using their cooldowns. Then once the target has ignored all the damage, he is at full health against enemies without their most powerful spells.

sure its cool to get those clutch saves with her ulti, but its not like Zil ulti where the target needs to die, so it really doesnt make sense to use it on a dying ally.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#2DiortePosted 1/22/2013 7:20:10 PM
People are dumb and still think Kayle is a support and use her ult like a crutch Soraka ult and should feel bad and uninstall.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#3BhelliumPosted 1/22/2013 7:20:40 PM
saving adc
bait
not having to have that player wait 30-60 seconds to get back in the fight
feeling nice
teamwork
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4RobIsntDrunkPosted 1/22/2013 7:22:37 PM
I think it works when you do it on a champ with low health when you know they will keep attacking and the enemy will keep focusing them.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#5TomorrowDogPosted 1/22/2013 7:23:10 PM
I remember first learning Yorick and watching my ally die and his ghost jovially running away from the fight.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6XialohPosted 1/22/2013 7:24:02 PM
I use it on myself with rageblade. Make sure at 50% health, ult self, destroy things with E. And then either die, or laugh b/c double kill.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#7angelwkw3Posted 1/22/2013 7:50:22 PM
If it prevents a Kat, Khazix or AP Yi getting a reset you better use it on that 100hp ally.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#8LaqOfInterestPosted 1/22/2013 7:51:18 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
I remember first learning Yorick and watching my ally die and his ghost jovially running away from the fight.

I... I did this. As Yorick. >_>
---
"You suck." - KarmicDragon
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#9DiortePosted 1/22/2013 7:59:10 PM
angelwkw3 posted...
If it prevents a Kat, Khazix or AP Yi getting a reset you better use it on that 100hp ally.

And Darius.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#10TnykuuhPosted 1/22/2013 8:58:35 PM
well if that 100hp ally did manage to escape, I guess it did his job at not giving the other team a kill and gold at the same time...
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.