People dont understand Kayle Ult

#21BhelliumPosted 1/23/2013 5:59:07 AM
Slayn posted...
HotshotJoe posted...
Slayn posted...
The ult doesn't last long enough to do that much. I'd run away with 100hp. It isn't like Zilean ult. Really just use it to save someone from dying so they can run away...

Worst thing I had though was having Kayle ult me while I was Karthus, I thought I died and blew ult, Kayle ult ran out and I got interrupted. Also Yorick ulting OOM Karthus... why God why.

but but but ... kayles ult only stops incoming damage not crowd control? check it out next time before you blame that on kayle

No, I thought I died instead of made invuln. Just don't ult Karthus, it is a bad idea...

so you made a mistake and blamed it on Kayle?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#22duffmanslimPosted 1/23/2013 6:14:47 AM
Bhellium posted...
Slayn posted...
HotshotJoe posted...
Slayn posted...
The ult doesn't last long enough to do that much. I'd run away with 100hp. It isn't like Zilean ult. Really just use it to save someone from dying so they can run away...

Worst thing I had though was having Kayle ult me while I was Karthus, I thought I died and blew ult, Kayle ult ran out and I got interrupted. Also Yorick ulting OOM Karthus... why God why.

but but but ... kayles ult only stops incoming damage not crowd control? check it out next time before you blame that on kayle

No, I thought I died instead of made invuln. Just don't ult Karthus, it is a bad idea...

You're bad and you don't understand?
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#23unlosing_rangerPosted 1/23/2013 6:21:20 AM
i played a game as kayle, it was a team fight (well jax jumped in by himself and got killed by the time the rest of his team got there) and they started to focus our adc, when she was down to about half hp i ulted her and we won the team fight!
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#24BhelliumPosted 1/23/2013 6:23:56 AM
duffmanslim posted...
Bhellium posted...
Slayn posted...
HotshotJoe posted...
Slayn posted...

You're bad and you don't understand?

do explain then
what it sounds like is he started casting his ult before he knew he was dead

since it's a 3 second channel and he has 7 seconds to cast while dead it sounds like he really effed that up
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#25Chako-PHPosted 1/23/2013 7:04:06 AM
Tnykuuh posted...
well if that 100hp ally did manage to escape, I guess it did his job at not giving the other team a kill and gold at the same time...

the only thing bad is .. when you use her ulti on tryndamere while on undying rage. LOL!

They're right, for bait and for protecting.

Are you gonna use it later for yourself? or on dying adr being ambushed on it's back?

Also, you can use it even the unit is in full health. (ex. annie setting a clash with SS+stun.

Of course, after the duration of the stun, annie will become more vulnerable since she's on the front line.

Kayle then may use the SS to prevent damage (more of like a zonyas), so annie won't get intimidated to burst again because she still has 100% hp.
---
If I ain't trolling, that would be a problem :D
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#26NessosinPosted 1/23/2013 7:29:55 AM
Slayn posted...
HotshotJoe posted...
Slayn posted...

I'd think ulting karthus would be perfect, so he can get in with his defile up and wreck the enemy team while not taking any damage. Perfect kayle ulting situation.
#27kainxkixirPosted 1/23/2013 7:33:08 AM
Count your blessings on one hand.
---
I am paranoid.
#28DartDragoonPosted 1/23/2013 7:38:09 AM
You think people don't understand Kayle's ult ? Try Yorick's ult, people are goddamn idiots with that thing.

I use it on the ADC, they die, they revive and just try to run away form the fight...FIGHT GODDAMNIT, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD, I JUSTE GAVE YOU A FEW EXTRA SECONDS OF LIFE, FIIIIGHT
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#29EvilmonsterPosted 1/23/2013 7:45:03 AM
Depends on team fight.

Yeah you'll want to cast it on whoever is getting shelled with spells but it's not bad either to cast it on someone low because all dps should be getting focused on them. It's like Zhonyas
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88
#30tpoyoyPosted 1/23/2013 9:12:28 AM
give poppy 11 seconds to demolish their team and call it a game