Thresh: The Chain Warden Champion Spotlight

#11TheDoctorIslnPosted 1/22/2013 9:06:44 PM
He's going to be really good with coordination and 5 man premades. Going to be terrible for solo queue.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/5886/1349688574683.gif http://i.imgur.com/7ULwc.gif
#12Small_appliancePosted 1/22/2013 9:07:15 PM
Kinda reminds me of Leona.

I love Leona.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#13refmonPosted 1/22/2013 9:07:56 PM
Just a reminder that hes 7800 ip
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#14XialohPosted 1/22/2013 9:11:42 PM(edited)
This guy looks insane. The CC is going to be a nightmare.

Also, Reaper Hecarim + Soul Reaver Draven + Thresh + Any Nocturne + Spectral Fiddlesticks = terrifying team.

A bit jungler heavy, but that's k because the enemy team will be terrified and just leave.

Small_appliance posted...
Kinda reminds me of Leona.

I love Leona.

Did we watch the same spotlight.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#15BarrenitePosted 1/22/2013 9:11:32 PM
Xialoh posted...

Also, Reaper Hecarim + Soul Reaver Draven + Thresh + Any Nocturne + Spectral Fiddlesticks = terrifying team.

A bit jungler heavy, but that's k because the enemy team will be terrified and just leave.

Fid Mid Noct jungle Hec top draven adc thresh support

ez
---
I'm not an ostrich.
#16Jay_XeePosted 1/22/2013 9:11:43 PM
YAY. Spend more RP!
#17earthmaster3Posted 1/22/2013 9:15:19 PM
Barrenite posted...
Xialoh posted...

Fid Mid Noct jungle Hec top draven adc thresh support

ez

Don't forget Chinese Splash blitzcrank for support
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#18mystermandragonPosted 1/22/2013 9:21:17 PM
this spotlight makes him look a lot easier than he actually is (sorta the point of it i guess)

His Q is the hardest skillshot in the game that i can think of off the top of my head. There is a pretty long casting animation and after he throws it, it flies pretty slowly with a small hitbox.

but his kit is really strong if u play him properly. I dont think most of us will have to worry about some master Thresh player coming in and wrecking us, but it will be interesting to see how the high elo and competitive players do with him.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#19SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/22/2013 9:23:35 PM
still looks bad
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#20YengeonPosted 1/22/2013 9:24:31 PM
His abilities seem quite cool but they also seem OP. Then again, I say that to about every new champion that comes out these days.
---