You're in solo que champ select. Which champs are you happier or saddier to see?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You're in solo que champ select. Which champs are you happier or saddier to see?
3 years ago#11
Yes, I prefer seeing Sivir. I'm not sold on Kayle but I've seen them do fairly well. My top 3 preferred are probably Ashe, Corki Mf at the moment with Sivir at 4 or 5. Overall, I like your lineup but Nasus probably won't do so well in the current game and I think you need some more mid options but that's about it.
---
Are people the dominant race or are they just overly self absorbed?
3 years ago#12
TacticianX posted...
Yes, I prefer seeing Sivir. I'm not sold on Kayle but I've seen them do fairly well. My top 3 preferred are probably Ashe, Corki Mf at the moment with Sivir at 4 or 5. Overall, I like your lineup but Nasus probably won't do so well in the current game and I think you need some more mid options but that's about it.

Ah, yea. Nasus has it pretty tough in early lane. I just keep farming top and hope everyone forgets about me... He is just a personal favorite for me. Second champ I bought and used him the most when I was learning the game and through the grind to 30.

I so rarely get a chance to mid or top though...

What other mid would you suggest to round out the list? I dont want to spread myself to thin by having to many champs to practice but maybe one more is ok.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
3 years ago#13
Id rather see

Top: Xin > Kayle > Nasus

Mid: Zyra > Cass >> Mao

ADC: Sivir > random adc > Kayle

Support: Taric > Leona >> Kayle

Jungle: Xin > Mao >> Kayle

Knowing these are who you are going to play the only position I'd really want you to take would be support.

I don't care much for having a Xin on the team, don't like having a Zyra mid, and don't really like having a Kayle on the team but if we had a Kayle rather her be top.

Sivir is ok but usually there are better options so I'd rather someone else with more experience with other adc do it. Also I rarely see people play Cass or jungle Mao well.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
3 years ago#14
Wet_moon posted...
Id rather see

Top: Xin > Kayle > Nasus

Mid: Zyra > Cass >> Mao

ADC: Sivir > random adc > Kayle

Support: Taric > Leona >> Kayle

Jungle: Xin > Mao >> Kayle

Knowing these are who you are going to play the only position I'd really want you to take would be support.

I don't care much for having a Xin on the team, don't like having a Zyra mid, and don't really like having a Kayle on the team but if we had a Kayle rather her be top.

Sivir is ok but usually there are better options so I'd rather someone else with more experience with other adc do it. Also I rarely see people play Cass or jungle Mao well.

Luckily my main role is actually support. :p

Why do you prefer Xin in top and jungle and would rather not see him? I find Maokai far easier to do well with than Xin. I dont know what makes Xin good atm so Id like to know what you think.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You're in solo que champ select. Which champs are you happier or saddier to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived