You're in solo que champ select. Which champs are you happier or saddier to see?

#11TacticianXPosted 1/22/2013 11:03:58 PM(edited)
Yes, I prefer seeing Sivir. I'm not sold on Kayle but I've seen them do fairly well. My top 3 preferred are probably Ashe, Corki Mf at the moment with Sivir at 4 or 5. Overall, I like your lineup but Nasus probably won't do so well in the current game and I think you need some more mid options but that's about it.
---
Are people the dominant race or are they just overly self absorbed?
#12Zyx-Whitewind(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:39:26 PM
TacticianX posted...
Yes, I prefer seeing Sivir. I'm not sold on Kayle but I've seen them do fairly well. My top 3 preferred are probably Ashe, Corki Mf at the moment with Sivir at 4 or 5. Overall, I like your lineup but Nasus probably won't do so well in the current game and I think you need some more mid options but that's about it.

Ah, yea. Nasus has it pretty tough in early lane. I just keep farming top and hope everyone forgets about me... He is just a personal favorite for me. Second champ I bought and used him the most when I was learning the game and through the grind to 30.

I so rarely get a chance to mid or top though...

What other mid would you suggest to round out the list? I dont want to spread myself to thin by having to many champs to practice but maybe one more is ok.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#13Wet_moonPosted 1/22/2013 11:57:13 PM
Id rather see

Top: Xin > Kayle > Nasus

Mid: Zyra > Cass >> Mao

ADC: Sivir > random adc > Kayle

Support: Taric > Leona >> Kayle

Jungle: Xin > Mao >> Kayle

Knowing these are who you are going to play the only position I'd really want you to take would be support.

I don't care much for having a Xin on the team, don't like having a Zyra mid, and don't really like having a Kayle on the team but if we had a Kayle rather her be top.

Sivir is ok but usually there are better options so I'd rather someone else with more experience with other adc do it. Also I rarely see people play Cass or jungle Mao well.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#14Zyx-Whitewind(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:32:59 AM
Wet_moon posted...
Id rather see

Top: Xin > Kayle > Nasus

Mid: Zyra > Cass >> Mao

ADC: Sivir > random adc > Kayle

Support: Taric > Leona >> Kayle

Jungle: Xin > Mao >> Kayle

Knowing these are who you are going to play the only position I'd really want you to take would be support.

I don't care much for having a Xin on the team, don't like having a Zyra mid, and don't really like having a Kayle on the team but if we had a Kayle rather her be top.

Sivir is ok but usually there are better options so I'd rather someone else with more experience with other adc do it. Also I rarely see people play Cass or jungle Mao well.

Luckily my main role is actually support. :p

Why do you prefer Xin in top and jungle and would rather not see him? I find Maokai far easier to do well with than Xin. I dont know what makes Xin good atm so Id like to know what you think.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...