Are there any slower-paced console games that are as insanely team-dependant

#1o___OkamiPosted 1/22/2013 11:27:28 PM
as say, League of Legends or the original Guild Wars and still atleast somewhat popular and competitive? It does not necessarily have to be an RPG.

Borderlands isn't really my thing and I'm not even sure how the PvP is handled, if there is a ranking system, etc....

Also, I hear pretty good things about Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. Is it true that ME was created by soul-less Canadians or is worth giving the series a try?
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
#2Black_AssassinPosted 1/22/2013 11:30:47 PM
o___Okami posted...
Also, I hear pretty good things about Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. Is it true that ME was created by soul-less Canadians or is worth giving the series a try?

Play the first one and pretend it's the only game in the series.
#3ArgoniaPosted 1/22/2013 11:32:57 PM
Mass effect 2 wasn't all that bad.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#4Getfuzzy283Posted 1/22/2013 11:36:51 PM
Argonia posted...
Mass effect 2 wasn't all that bad.

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games. It's like playing a movie, and if you like reading sci-fi, going through the codex was one of my favorite parts.
---
"Do your thing boy, don't stop"
http://aniwanrave.ytmnd.com/
#5DoctorEggmanPosted 1/22/2013 11:45:35 PM
Anyone who hates on ME3 is dumb, trolling, or both.

ME3's multiplayer is really, REALLY good. ME3 (gameplay wise) shames ME1 and 2 by leaps and bounds.

Storywise, ME3 is still rather good. There are quite a few issues and phone-ins (the most obvious being the ending), but it still has its good points (though most of them are death scenes... hmm).

ME2 is the best game IMO storywise, though. ME1 is great and all, if you can bear the menus. Oh god the menus.

But tl:dr ME3 is great, multiplayer is great, why don't you have ME3?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#6Edge4o7_Posted 1/22/2013 11:48:23 PM

ME3's multiplayer is really, REALLY good. ME3 (gameplay wise) shames ME1 and 2 by leaps and bounds.

Storywise, ME3 is still rather good. There are quite a few issues and phone-ins (the most obvious being the ending), but it still has its good points (though most of them are death scenes... hmm).

ME2 is the best game IMO storywise, though. ME1 is great and all, if you can bear the menus. Oh god the menus.

Jesus Christ basically this whole post is wrong.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#7DoctorEggmanPosted 1/22/2013 11:50:09 PM
Edge4o7_ posted...

Jesus Christ basically this whole post is wrong.

Really? Care to point out whats wrong, or should I write you off a very lazy troll?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#8PraetorianGhostPosted 1/22/2013 11:51:44 PM
I think there was a Lord of the Rings moba that was released recently on the xbox and ps3
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#9Edge4o7_Posted 1/22/2013 11:52:16 PM
You can do the latter; I'm going to bed and don't really care enough to argue about subjective rpg story quality.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#10DoctorEggmanPosted 1/22/2013 11:59:40 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...
I think there was a Lord of the Rings moba that was released recently on the xbox and ps3

i'm pretty sure dunkey had a joke video on it put up.

Edge4o7_ posted...
You can do the latter; I'm going to bed and don't really care enough to argue about subjective rpg story quality.

ok bye
---